Fanclub ripoff!

This deal sucks. We were enticed to pay for a fanclub membership to get advance tickets. Upon arrival there are no tickets! Could have told me that up front and saved the hassle. Additionally, you guys are charging $117 for reserved seats at Englewood, CO Comfort Dental Ampatheater and also $117 for lawn seats where you cant even see anything nor hear the music without echo. RIPOFF!!

Not to be a hater on your comment bro, but the Membership didn’t guarantee you the “Best” seats, they’re guaranteed you PreSale tickets to the concert, not guarantee a seat or availability

Take it up with someone who can do something about it. I agree with the post above.

Also, I see you are a great fan by the way you talk crap about the fanclub.

What time did you try purchasing tickets? Was it 10am locat time (in your area)?
Most of the reserved tickets (the ones with seats) set aside for LPU members sold out over the course of the day. Only the best seats were set aside for the LPU, hence the higher price.
I am 100% positive that the $117 general tickets are for the PIT/GA standing area right in front of the stage. I don’t think lawn seats were even available for purchase today.
You can try again tomorrow at 10am local time to get tickets from the album pre-order sale.
Hope that helps.

Obviously this guy is mad/raging right now on the forums because he doesn’t know how things work. I see from his profile that he’s been with LPU for only about 2 hours, which means he joined LPU about 9PM Pacific (west coast) time in the United States.

Tickets went on sale this morning dude, and if you were trying to get seats for the Englewood, Colorado show - you would’ve needed to be online at 9AM Pacific Time. You are about 12 hours late. Most of the reserved seats at all the shows sold out within about 5 to 15 minutes after presale opened.

Also like Dyna said in the post above, the $117 GA (general admission) tickets are for the PIT area which is right in front of the stage, although you will be fighting with other people for space and you’d be standing the entire time.

Don’t get mad and upset because you joined too late and didn’t read things carefully.

[quote=DDR2Nite]Obviously this guy is mad/raging right now on the forums because he doesn’t know how things work. I see from his profile that he’s been with LPU for only about 2 hours, which means he joined LPU about 9PM Pacific (west coast) time in the United States.

Tickets went on sale this morning dude, and if you were trying to get seats for the Englewood, Colorado show - you would’ve needed to be online at 9AM Pacific Time. You are about 12 hours late. Most of the reserved seats at all the shows sold out within about 5 to 15 minutes after presale opened.

Also like Dyna said in the post above, the $117 GA (general admission) tickets are for the PIT area which is right in front of the stage, although you will be fighting with other people for space and you’d be standing the entire time.

Don’t get mad and upset because you joined too late and didn’t read things carefully.[/quote]

Just try getting tickets on the regular on sale. You can at least try getting into the meet & greet.

[quote=DDR2Nite]Obviously this guy is mad/raging right now on the forums because he doesn’t know how things work. I see from his profile that he’s been with LPU for only about 2 hours, which means he joined LPU about 9PM Pacific (west coast) time in the United States.

Don’t get mad and upset because you joined too late and didn’t read things carefully.[/quote]

THIS!

I am sure the $117 is the price on Ticketmaster also, but with way higher extra charges