Favorite Music Genres?

Of course Rock is on the top of my list. I also enjoy Alt. Rock and Hip-Hop. Other genres I can handle too. But I’m not really into Classical. I’d rather choose Blues or Jazz over it.

What about you? Name your genres, peeps!

Favourite Genre?

Electro, pop, progressive and house with some rap mixed in.

Rock, Metal, Alternative.

Numetal, Hard rock, medieval symphony, Japanese rock, hip hop, almost anything sounds nice

Nu-Metal/Crossover, Punkrock, J-Rock, J-Metal, Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore (certain kind of Punkrock), Soundtracks

I have no favorite genre. I’m extremely open when it comes to music and ill try anything once. Some of my more preferred types of music are (not in order): alternative rock and metal , eletronica , nu-metal , heavy metal, hard rock, post-grunge, hip-hop, rap-rock/rap-metal, industrial rock, eletronic rock, progressive rock, blues rock, classic rock, earlier forms of pop and some forms of Jazz :P.

Metal - Trashmetal - metalcore - deathcore - dubstep

Since I cannot find a genre for these bands, I have to do it like that:

1. Linkin Park
  2. A7X
  3. Gorillaz
    and also rap/hip-hop, good rock and metal stuff as also good pop songs.

Hip-Hop, Crossover, Rock, Metal
Those are my fav genres [razz]

Metalcore, Nu Metal, Power Metal, Progressive Metal… Metal \m/

I listen to pretty much anything that I like xD.

I love Rock and Metal though.

Linkin Park is one band that has helped broaden my music tastes over the years.

Modern rock, claasic rock, metal, heavy metal, punk, etc.

hmm i love melodic death metal, and its sub genres like symphonic melodic death metal xD, i love thrash metal, doom metal, heavy metal ofcourse, black metal, symphonic metal, at times dark metal, and at time full on deathcore, and sometimes grindcore

also hard rock :slight_smile: and you can say linkin park would really stand out in my itunes playlist :smiley:

[quote=Adit]hmm i love melodic death metal, and its sub genres like symphonic melodic death metal xD, i love thrash metal, doom metal, heavy metal ofcourse, black metal, symphonic metal, at times dark metal, and at time full on deathcore, and sometimes grindcore

also hard rock :slight_smile: and you can say linkin park would really stand out in my itunes playlist :D[/quote]

So bascially metal xD

Numetal, Rock, Punk-Rock, Japan rock, Metal, Alternative, a little bit Dubstep and HipHop ^.^

Trance
Minimal
Minimal Tech
Tech House
Progressive
Progressive House
Techno
Electronica
Heavy Metal
Power Metal
Death Metal
Thrash Metal
Rock

pretty much a lot of alternative music but these days they call everything that’s not pop alternative… -.-

Industrial, New Wave, Progressive Rap and Hiphop, Rapcore/Nu-metal, Trip Hop, more rock genres, more electro genres (named some), DnB, Dubstep & Drumstep, grunge & some metal genres

like everything that sounds good.

first of all LP of course. then it depends on what i like

my favorite is rock. but i like other stuff like classic rock, country, some hip hop, pop, not much metal, rare on alt rock and other stuff

Ill listen to anything but country, because it gets on my nerves.