Feeling Disappointed with the West Palm Beach Show

I have seen LP on three other occasions and I am still a huge fan… Now, I understand that Chester was ill on August 8th and that can not be controlled and I also understand there are city ordinances in place that limit playing until a certain time…However after viewing the set lists from the other shows played subsequently I’m feeling like West Palm Beach lost out. Don’t get me wrong 18 songs are better than none - but the set was rushed and had many technical errors. Maybe there is a way to get back to south florida after the tours conclusion? Or maybe give West Palm Beach ticket holders an opportunity to get a digital download of the show we were supposed to get? Just a thought… Thanks for listening @hookemhorns3369- Line in the Sand is an awesome song…very appropriate for what is going on in the world today.

“Waiter, this burger sucks!”
“I’m sorry, how did it make you unhappy?”
“I dunno it just sucks”
“OK, I’ll take it back and get you something different”
“Oh, I ate it already”
“You what?”
“Yeah I totally ate the whole thing. Every single bite was horrible. You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to stick through it, but I did it… Can I have a new meal for free now? Also I don’t feel like tipping tonight”

Like you said, better a half set than nothing. Just be glad they didn’t cancel the show or something…
And about the live downloads, they’ve already said they won’t be doing them anymore.

I’ve been bummed out before from LP as well. I had tickets to Uncasville in 2011 and they canceled the show, and I also bought tickets and hotel resevations to the DeLuna Fest in 2011 as well as they canceled the show last minute because Chester needed surgery supposedly. It definitely sucks, but in your situation, at least you got to see them play and Chester really was ill and in pain that night. As far as the live recording, nobody is getting that anymore, no matter what show.

[quote=KATHYxx]“Waiter, this burger sucks!”
“I’m sorry, how did it make you unhappy?”
“I dunno it just sucks”
“OK, I’ll take it back and get you something different”
“Oh, I ate it already”
“You what?”
“Yeah I totally ate the whole thing. Every single bite was horrible. You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to stick through it, but I did it… Can I have a new meal for free now? Also I don’t feel like tipping tonight”[/quote]

Wish you could favorite post.

[quote=EvoOba]Like you said, better a half set than nothing. Just be glad they didn’t cancel the show or something…
And about the live downloads, they’ve already said they won’t be doing them anymore.

[quote=Kai Mdl][quote=EvoOba]Like you said, better a half set than nothing. Just be glad they didn’t cancel the show or something…

Shame, I used to get them for any of my attended shows that they were available for - besides a live DVD, this is probably the nicest souvenir you can get from a concert…

[quote=Kai Mdl][quote=EvoOba]

? imagine cause it costs them more to mix and master the shows than what they actually make selling them.
[/quote]

Shame, I used to get them for any of my attended shows that they were available for - besides a live DVD, this is probably the nicest souvenir you can get from a concert…

Yea, the first time we saw them they had to reschedule after we traveled about 4 hrs, got a hotel room & got picked for the Lottery M&G. Cost us some $$, but we made it the best wknd we could…not knowing if the were gonna reschedule at that time. I was so worried about my M&G, they still honored the ones that were picked. That one we actually got a digital download of the actual show. We knew about it before the show. Some things never change…