Finding this whole guaranteed m&g thing a bit fishy

I mean, they told people who joined LPU11 shorty after it launched that they got guaranteed m&g’s and now there’s absolutely no word or mention of it? And I looked for the post where they made the announcement and it seems to have been deleted. Hmm, I know I’m not the only one who got one, but feeling like their trying to just brush it off as if they never said we’d get guaranteed ones.

I’m sure they are not trying to just brush it off :smiley:

You mean this post : Your $25 Tier Questions Answered
New $25 Membership Tier Announced

I think Adam was trying to brush it off a bit because people didn’t understand it and kept asking how they could get one, so he was just like, "If you got an email, follow the directions. Nobody else is getting a guaranteed M&G."
Did you get an email for it?

Definitely not brushing it off. The reason I was avoiding the question in the chat is because most people don’t have it, and as soon as they hear “guaranteed meet & greet” they flip out and wonder how they can get it, which obviously, they can’t.

We are definitely honoring them still. Follow the directions you were sent.

[quote=Adam]Definitely not brushing it off. The reason I was avoiding the question in the chat is because most people don’t have it, and as soon as they hear “guaranteed meet & greet” they flip out and wonder how they can get it, which obviously, they can’t.

[/quote]

Yes, I suspected something like that :’)

[quote=Adam]Definitely not brushing it off. The reason I was avoiding the question in the chat is because most people don’t have it, and as soon as they hear “guaranteed meet & greet” they flip out and wonder how they can get it, which obviously, they can’t.