Fix Shipping Cost Problem

Is anyone else having to pay a crazy amount for shipping?
I live in Aus

Yes me.
I’ve asked Lorenzo on Twitter, he said that they had system error, and they’re working on to fixing it.
I’ve paid $24.29 for shipping fee but now only 17.29 :( .7 cheaper. I hope they can refund my money fingerscrossed

I’m in the States and I’m displeased with shipping costs. I can’t even imagine how bad it must be for international members.

[quote=purrfect]Yes me.
I’ve asked Lorenzo on Twitter, he said that they had system error, and they’re working on to fixing it.
I’ve paid $24.29 for shipping fee but now only 17.29 :( .7 cheaper. I hope they can refund my money fingerscrossed
[/quote]
The same for me… I hope they can refund us too

Shipping from UPS was over 80 dollars, I picked Parcel Force. A lot cheaper.

Moved

Haha, re-purchase the package? International members have the slight problem during the currency conversion what means that if we get a full refund I’m 100% sure I will loose money on that so it’s kinda pointless. Better way of refunding $6 would be to add something from the LPU Store to the already purchased package (OR sending a $6 giftcode- why not that way?). Btw, I would like to get my package shipped and not “Preordered” as it states at the moment. What is the problem again this year?

And not forget calling to US from Denmark. very expensive…

[quote=michalangelo]Haha, re-purchase the package? International members have the slight problem during the currency conversion what means that if we get a full refund I’m 100% sure I will loose money on that so it’s kinda pointless. Better way of refunding $6 would be to add something from the LPU Store to the already purchased package (OR sending a $6 giftcode- why not that way?). Btw, I would like to get my package shipped and not “Preordered” as it states at the moment. What is the problem again this year?

Everyone effected will receive a free gift no matter what. To get the shipping difference this is the only way to give money back.

Ground(ctrl) support is on standby to help. Tomorrow is a holiday here in the US. If there is anything I can do email me at lpuhq@lpunderground.com

-Lorenzo

[quote=Dan-LP]And not forget calling to US from Denmark. very expensive…
[/quote]
Use Skype to call US toll-free ground(ctrl) number. It’s free.

[quote=michalangelo]Haha, re-purchase the package? International members have the slight problem during the currency conversion what means that if we get a full refund I’m 100% sure I will loose money on that so it’s kinda pointless. Better way of refunding $6 would be to add something from the LPU Store to the already purchased package (OR sending a $6 giftcode- why not that way?). Btw, I would like to get my package shipped and not “Preordered” as it states at the moment. What is the problem again this year?
[/quote]
I agree

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Everyone effected will receive a free gift no matter what. To get the shipping difference this is the only way to give money back.

Ground(ctrl) support is on standby to help. Tomorrow is a holiday here in the US. If there is anything I can do email me at lpuhq@lpunderground.com

-Lorenzo
[/quote]
So is the free gift even for the ones who do not re-purchase their packages, or only for those latter ones?

[quote=Ema_(HybridMeteora)][quote=Lorenzo E.]Everyone effected will receive a free gift no matter what. To get the shipping difference this is the only way to give money back.

-Lorenzo
[/quote]
So is the free gift even for the ones who do not re-purchase their packages, or only for those latter ones?[/quote]

Qoute from Lorenzo on Twitter : The free gift for everyone who was effected by the shipping glitch. re order or not.

Everyone who overpaid for shipping will receive a free gift. If you re-order and have your old order canceled by ground(ctrl) support, you will get a better shipping rate. Either way the orders will ship around 12/10. We are giving you 7 business days to call or email support. Thanks guys for being patient as we fixed the glitch.

Okay thank you :slight_smile:
Personally I don’t know if I’ll re-order. I don’t have other money on my credit card, and I’d need some to make another order,…so I think I have to give back… Plus the costs of the international call… i don’t know

[quote=Ema_(HybridMeteora)]Okay thank you :slight_smile:
Plus the costs of the international call… i don’t know[/quote]

As I already said - calls from Skype are totally free for all people all over the world. Just call the US number and not the one for international users.