For those who have been to see LP live

Do they usually play a good mix of all their albums or do they mainly focus on the Album they are touring for?

The last show I went to was 2011 and it seemed like a good mix. I’m bad at remembering set lists, but it looks like hey play a decent mix of songs from every album, based on the set lists from 2014 I just looked at on LPLive.

i think usually with any band (or artist) they are mostly performing a setlist that’s specifically for the album they just released. every artist goes on tour to promote a specific album and go through album cycles. however, with LP, they always have a great mix of some of the best old songs alongside the newer ones (: you can always look up recent setlists on setlist.fm too! hope this helps!

They basically play a mix of all their singles, and a majority of the other songs are from the album they’re currently touring. They also tend to mix and mash a few other songs throughout the night.

I was lucky enough to walk away with a set list from the last show I saw, and as you can see, they utilize a number of songs from every album

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1609960_10204107797111772_8111956207289525242_n.jpg?oh=3d3f8b05d4ae15bc719e609fa5856f1c&oe=556D77C0&gda=1430308983_72b0df6d34881ca453ca8f80b7ff9b4f

I went to London this year to see them and i Think it was that same mix!! it was awesome!

Last night was my first concert. I made a list of the songs Linkin Park played on my phone.

Guilty All The Same
Given Up
From The Inside
One Step Closer
Paper Cut
Runaway/Wastelands
Castle Of Glass
Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent
Burn It Down
Until It Breaks/Waiting For The End
Final Masquerade
Wretches And Kings