Friends INEEDSOME LPU members please

[biggrin] I love LP so much and every one around me gigglesvatmeblike I’m weird and obsessed x [surprised]
I know my love is healthy and need to chat to LPU members to do my LP chat ith x I’m lined up for two shows in australa next ear x Melbourne sidewave show and possible meet and greet and Adelaide sound wave tour x yippee x couldnt b anymore happier with our Aussie LP fix .
I’m taking my to teenage daughter so it will be an amazing experience x rock on and shre the love and passion with the youth and children of the future x LP will then live forever

Sorry about my spelling darn iPad

ur doing the right thing by taking them to the concert! wish my mom would have done that but she has no idea about lp lol

My daughters first concert was linkin park when she was 6, and has gone to every tour since then, and she is 12 now. I have been taking her to rap and rock concerts from pit to seats for 6 years now and she loves music just like me. I also have gone to hanna montana and all those boyish band shows for her to LOL, But she has seen so many from Eminem, Mobb Deep, Outkast, Linkin Park, P.O.D etc etc, I think it is great and the best way to share with your kid.

MAKING MEMORIES WITH UR KIDS IS THE BEST THING FOR THEM PRICELESS MOMENTS R THE BEST I JUS TOOK MY TEN YR OLD SON TO THE AUG.28 SHOW IT WAS A FIRST FOR THE BOTH OF US AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WOULDN’T HAVE WANT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE THE EXCITMENT HE SHOWED IT WAS THE BEST FEELING FOR ME HIS PIC CAME ON THE JUMBO TRON AN NO ONE REALLY UNDERSTOOD ME WEN I SED THAT MADE MY NIGHT BUT MY KID ON LP’S TOUR SCREEN THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME MY BEST MOMENT HUGGING MY SON AND SINGING THE NEW SLOW MIX OF ‘LEV OUT ALL THE REST’ BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES I CAN’T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME DOWN HERE AGAIN THIS TIME CLOSER SEATS AND HOPING WE GET TO SHAKE CHESTER’S HAND THAT WOULDB A DREAM COME TRUE…HOPE UR EXPIRENCE IS AS MEMORABLE AS MINE

Awesome!! I have a friend who lives in Perth and if I could afford to go to that one I would so be there!! I just went to Los Angeles concert this past Saturday. I took my 10 yr son with me and he had a blast. He was standing on the benches our seats were at and just totally rockin out and singing every song. It was a great memory. I so wish it would have lasted longer. I know you’re going to have a great time. The only thing that would have made my day better would have been a M&G but I did get the LAST special edition poster they had had the booth so I was super excited for that.

It is awesome to hear from other mothers who love LP and share that love with their kids… I took my teenage son and daughter along to see LP at Tinley Park. The whole experience was incredible. We had a blast on the 4 hour car drive, the concert itself, the hotel stay, and the trip back home. Lots of discussions about life in general and lots of singing of LP songs along the way. You and your daughter enjoy the experience.