Funny (expire date)

Yesterday (= March 6th) I renewed my membership to LPU11 Plus. And now, my account subscriptions say it expires on June 19th (= the same day I re-joined LPUX last year, after being out for a year, I missed LPU9…) So this actually means my membership is valid for more than a year!
Anyone has the same ‘problem’?

Adam told us about this before. If you renew before your membership expires, you get the additional months up to the month it should’ve expired. If I renew mine now, it will expire may 2013 :slight_smile:

[quote=Monica]Adam told us about this before. If you renew before your membership expires, you get the additional months up to the month it should’ve expired. If I renew mine now, it will expire may 2013 :slight_smile:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Monica]Adam told us about this before. If you renew before your membership expires, you get the additional months up to the month it should’ve expired. If I renew mine now, it will expire may 2013 :slight_smile:

[quote=Monica][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Monica]Adam told us about this before. If you renew before your membership expires, you get the additional months up to the month it should’ve expired. If I renew mine now, it will expire may 2013 :slight_smile:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Monica][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Monica]Adam told us about this before. If you renew before your membership expires, you get the additional months up to the month it should’ve expired. If I renew mine now, it will expire may 2013 :slight_smile:

That’s awesome! :smiley:

My friend Mihail’s membership here expires on August 2013.
He joined LPUX in August 2011 and bought LPU11 annual membership in November , as it comes out.

Great!! I was about to ask this but now that I know how it works I will purchase the membership

same for me :smiley:
my membership runs until 2013 :>

For me it’s alright :slight_smile: Package arrived few days ago. It eventually shipped on the 20th. [smile]

yes i joined LPUX on 14 July (a few days before my birthday) so this year it expires on the exact same day and because of it i missed out on joining LPU11 at the beginning so i don’t know if I’ll be able to reserve a spot for a meet and greet because my LPUX still hasn’t expired :confused:

mine says that my plus pass will expire next month and my annual membership will expire next year