Fok! I’ve been bitten by the modification bug yet again. I think I’ve finalised the list of what I’m planning to upgrade…for now.
- Corsair MP510 960GB (1024GB raw) m.2 NVMe SSD
- Corsair Vengeance 32GB (16GB x 2) DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- Corsair Force LE200 960GB (1024GB raw) 2.5" SATA 3 SSD (I’m planning to get this one in June to replace the HDD)
- Intel AC 9260 2230 WiFi card
- Logitech M590 Bluetooth mouse (I need my second USB port)
- Arctic CPU/GPU cleaning kit
- Arctic thermal pads
This is going to be some ridiculous overkill, but even with all of these parts, it’ll still be cheaper than if I had spec’d it to this level from the factory, not to mention I’m using miles better parts.