General Movies Discussion

Just watched The Equalizer. It’s similar to John Wick and I like it. Recommended if you love the John Wick movies.

Wasn’t a bad film, but I can’t remember a thing about it. I watched it a couple of years ago.

Just think of John Wick but with a slower pace of action.

Right in the childhood :sob::dizzy_face:

That comment came from someone who hasn’t seen Indiana Jones, Jurrassic Park or Star Wars. Maybe she just doesn’t like John Williams. :joy:

@lpfan61, if you tell me that you don’t like JW, I’ll go over to Italy and kill you myself. :joy:

Lolooooloool!! :joy: :joy: I like it! :grin: but I was really tempted to say no just to see your reaction… :joy:

Just watched Escape Plan. A good movie I’ll say. There’s a sequel but I haven’t watched that yet

I thought the sequel hadn’t been made yet. I found it to be a 50/50 film.

And yet they are doing the 3rd one after a COLOSSAL drop in the box office

Whaaaaat?? @lpfan61 is that true?

Are you going in Italy as well?? :joy: :joy: :rofl:

I’m afraid I have no other option. @the_termin8r and I will make you watch those movies even if it’s the last thing we’ll do

Whaat!?? I don’t want to watch HP with Aragog!! :scream: :persevere:

COS is probably my fav episode. The last one that didn’t take itself too seriously.

I think COS is one of the weakest. The last one was good!

I’m sorry, but nothing will beat POA in terribleness. Funnily enough, POA was the only book from the series I liked and the only film I hated. lol

angry-no-meme-1

At least watch JP 1 and IJ 1-3. Those are a must. SW too.

Star Wars I watched, but not a fan…lol :sweat_smile: also what’s JP and IJ? I’m bad with acronym… :see_no_evil:

Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones.