German LPUers

Haha, that´s perfect xD

1 Like

Hi rebexxn, me too!

1 Like

keep cool and just relax. you’ll get these informations really soon per e-mail, LPU, Facebook, fan-sites, twitter, instagram etc.

If I’m one of the first persons, who will notice these information, I’ll post it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HakManLP, do you (or anybody else) know how it works to apply for the meet and greet? I pushed the “Enter” button and expected any confirmation. But there was nothing like that. How can I see that I am participating in the contest? :thinking:

The button will change to „M&G entered“. You’ll only get a confirmation mail when were actually selected to attend the M&G. For what show did you sign up?

you’re in, when you can read below the m&g contest from the city of your choice ‘lpu m&g entered’

@tascha9 and @HakManLP thank you so much! Now I can see “M&G entered” for the show in Munich :grinning: What´s about you?

1 Like

you’re welcome. I’m in for Berlin and Hamburg. Maybe Ludwigsburg coming soon

I am in Hamburg too. Fingers crossed that we all win a M&G :slight_smile:

1 Like

I entered the Meet & Greet for Oberhausen :slight_smile:

Ich bin auch aus Deutschland, komme aus Flensburg. Ich wünsche allen viel Glück für die Meet & Greets und viel Spaß auf Mikes Konzerten. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi ich komme aus Ahrweiler in der Nähe von Bonn und bin neu hier.

welcome johann, I´m from nuremberg in bavaria and it feels a bit weird to talk english to other germans, but this is a rule here. It is a good opportunity to practice your english :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @johann55
I’m also from Germany.
Here is a great place to be! :hugs: