Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

I am not really here, but I wanted to say that I just got a job as a overseas Service Rep for Thomas Cook. I can’t wait to start this new journey next summer season

Congratulations!!! :hugs: I knew you could do it! :blush: :sun_with_face:

Sooo cute! :heart_eyes::blush: It seems like she is discovering the sound of her voice! :joy:

Lmao :joy:
Okay, this is only way to get near my thoughts…

@framos1792 :joy::joy::joy:

@Lilyope she’s just an incredible smiley every time she looks at me :blush:

I have to ask… does she wake up in the middle of the night and tire you? :thinking::joy::joy:

No, not anymore @framos1792. At least 2 months back she started to sleep through the whole night and since 3,5mths she sleeps in her own room :slight_smile:

Well, maybe she would wake but I’m used to go to the toilet around at 4-4:30AM and stop by to give her the teat she needs exactly at that time.

She usually goes to sleep around at 8-9PM and wake up at 7:30AM :slight_smile: She has that after her parents I guess, we are both sleepers, it’s important for us :slight_smile:

That’s really great! :smiley::blush: she sounds like she the cutest mature baby :speak_no_evil::joy::grin:
Give her a big hug for me :slight_smile:

Yes!!! :smile:

Sure! :slight_smile: Btw one of the benefits of having a baby is that you get a free hug every single day :blush::heart::heart_eyes::baby: and if you’re cold in the night, you can take her in your bed :smiley:

She’s sooooooo soooooo cuteee!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thats! MEGA CUTE!!!:heart: :heart_eyes: Aww! [quote=“framos1792, post:1713, topic:34476”]
Okay, this is only way to get near my thoughts…
[/quote]

sammmeee!!! :joy: :joy:

Sooooo good baby! Good girl! :smiley:

Awwww!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Soo cool!!