Get your tickets yet?

I’m going to the Cincinnati show on Aug. 22, and got my tix in the mail yesterday! I ordered from here during the presale. It originally stated that they would ship early August, but they’re here! Just wondering if anyone else recieved their tickets in the mail yet…

I got my tickets for the Autoball EM 2012 a month or so ago, but unfortunately, I can’t go to any other concert this year…

wow! really? i was expecting to get them in August too, will be checking the mail then, thanks!

thats wierd. my show is August 12th… I expected to get mine mid july but if your already getting your maybe mine are on the way to hopefully. What does your order status say? i bought mine during pre sale as well.

Order status says “fulfilled” I’m as surprised as anyone. I never expected to get them already. Hell, not complaining tho! Check the mailboxes I guess, shipping is underway it seems…

thanks! that so weird. last year for NYC show i got my tickets like 2 weeks before the show. either there is no organization or this was intended. But oh well you got your tickets so thats great = ]

thanks! that so weird. last year for NYC show i got my tickets like 2 weeks before the show. either there is no organization or this was intended. But oh well you got your tickets so thats great = ]
[/quote]
I know right?! Last year for the “Thousand Suns” tour I got my tix about two weeks prior also. Unfortunatly Chester got sick and the show was cancelled :frowning: I have a feeling this tour will more than make up for it tho :wink:

Oh it was deadly, never missed a show for LP ever since 1999 in MD, DC, VA area, my daughter and I had tickets for our birthday and chester cancelled the show the day of the show, I was so excited and my kid was racing through work and one of the guys comes in and is like LP show is cancelled man you know that, I was like GTFO of here, but he was for real, major shock to the system when you follow LP hardcore and find out the day of the concert, I was pissed for a long time lol, but this year camden NJ show and the SUMMIT, this will make it up to my daughter and I going, to be great and we will all meet up before hand, should be cool. I guess you get physical tickets, I usually print mine and summit looks like will call or print.

Yea ! thats great = ] im happy for you and your daughter!! You should meet up with a group I started on the other forum. It would be great ! the more the merrier!! See you at the summit !!

Your going to the summit?! That is too sweet man. Own that place bro.

i’m going to the cincy show too, i got mine in on friday. i was confused when i got mine because i thought they would ship in august haha.