Guess A Soldier

I like your hints sooooo much! :joy:

:thinking: :thinking: :exploding_head: it fits everyone!!! :exploding_head: @framos1792 ? @IronSoldier16 ?you??

I tried to make it more challenging :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and its neither of them, plus, I’ve only been here since Janurary :joy: and I’m also not fluent in another language lol.

What january!!it says November! :thinking:

On the forum I came Janurary 3rd though :sweat_smile:

Reaallyy??! :dizzy_face: I feel like I know you since ages ago! Lol

AJ said the same thing before :joy: it feels like a lot longer than it has been though.

Ah! Is it @AJ_7 ? :grin:

Yes lol

Yaaaay!!! :tada:
Let me think a bit… :smirk:

I figure you’ll get it easily :sweat_smile:

1- 478 views EDIT:479 :grin:
2- trust level: member
3- nice avatar

:grin:

Ehh? You didn’t get mine :joy: I thought you were asking about AJ as who I was taking about, not an actual guess :man_facepalming::joy: sorry about that.

Lmaoooooo!!! :joy: :joy: :rofl: :see_no_evil:

LMAO :joy: , I thought she got it right as well.

@chigokurosaki here are my guesses, just so you know :laughing: : @the_termin8r ? @theearlywalker ? @Honey8 ? @gatsie ? @rickvanmeijel ?

None are correct :joy:

It’s just somebody that isn’t American LMAO.

I barely know much German or Spanish, but I’m trying to learn.

@jabinquaken ? @samuel_the_leader ? @Lilyope ? @DavidZinssler ? @ashesoftime ? @lpaniist ?

You should try and learn a language as useless as Bulgarian. People say it’s cool that I know an uncommon language, but it’s not that great. Bulgarian is spoken by a number of people smaller than the population of London and is spoken in one country.