Guitar Center 50th anniversary?

Is anyone that didn’t get tickets here going to any of the Guitar center locations to see if you could score one?? if So where. Im going to the one in Sherman Oaks and or Hollywood. Good luck guys!!

So did you get tickets??
I went to Pasadena Guitar Center and was #34 out of 35. I was almost going to leave because there were actually 36 people ahead of me but they yelled out 1 pair per “household” and I guess there must have been some people that had same address on I.D. (and you have to have some kind of government id)
These really are strictly will-call only! No physical tickets are being given out.

I got my tickets @the Hamer Toyota dealership in Mission Hills! Out of 106 tickets given out to the first 106 ppl (per household) in line, I was number 33! I got a picture with Stryker and a couple monsters from Knotts Scary Farm haha Super Cool! Even more so bcuz just the night before, I was at Knotts Scary Farm and was unable to get any pics with monsters lol…Anyways, I’ve been a Linkin Park fan since they started, been to many of their shows and looking forward to this one! I will definitely be there already by or before sunrise in line haha

i won tickets on KROQ and am now sick at home crying