Guitar Songs

What the easiest LP songs to play on the guitar?

Anything off of HT or Meteora is very easy to play. Try OSC the main riff is very simple to play.

Shadow of the Day is pretty easy; lots of Youtube vids on that

Almost all LP songs are easy to play… Numb, Faint, OSC, Iridescent, Bleed It Out, Burn It Down etc are pretty easy.

Given Up. It was the first LP song I have learned to play on guitar and it took me just 5 minutes.
But all in all almost all of their songs are easy to play :wink:

Almost all Linkin Park songs on guitar are not that complicated and can be easily learned with practice. The majority of earlier Linkin Park songs are in Drop Db tuning. When I first started playing guitar over 4 years ago I didn’t have a chromatic tuner to tune it that low so I learned some of the newer songs off MTM since most of that album is in standard E tuning. If you are looking for guitar tabs for any Linkin Park song look no further than here: http://lplive.net/astat/Guitar_tabs/ All tabbed by fellow LPUer Astat whose tabs and videos on youtube have helped me learn so much with playing Linkin Park songs on guitar in the beginning. If you need any tips or anything with playing LP songs on guitar you can always message me and I’ll be glad to help = ) I can play every song from Hybrid Theory, Meteora, the majority of Minutes to Midnight (Except like two songs because they didn’t interest me much guitar-wise), and a hand-full of other LP songs such as QWERTY (both versions), Reading My Eyes, No Roads Left, A.06, etc. Haven’t started learning any ATS songs yet because it really isn’t a guitar based album but I still might learn a couple soon just for the heck of it.

Every song is totally easy, even In Pieces, even though it sound somehow difficult in the solo part

Try NUMB, that’s one of the easiests

Burn it Down is preatty easy, Points is preatty easy too…
I think that the most difficult song to play on guitar is She Couldn`t.

[quote=ALEJANDRO]Burn it Down is preatty easy, Points is preatty easy too…
I think that the most difficult song to play on guitar is She Couldn`t.

Definitely… it’s Hybrid Picking :wink: