Has anyone actually cried from excitement over a Meet and Greet? :o

It will be my first time meeting LP tomorrow, after waiting for 12 years, I’m so excited! Has anyone here actually cried while meeting the band, just from pure excitement and happiness? I know I probably will, I get teary eyed just when they come up on stage!

I guess if you’re really happy, what else can you do? xD

There’s so much I would want to say to them but I feel like I’ll be so nervous my words won’t come out so I’ll just smile and say thank you or feel like puking lol

What’s everyone experience been like? Is it really as nerve wracking as I’m thinking it will be?

When they did the book tour for “From The Inside” I was actually really quiet and whatnot (was at Borders at 8 am freezing outside, it was December and it was really cold), But Mike liked the pic I took of him from the Summer Sanitarium tour (so I got the book and my pic signed) I don’t know how I will be this Sunday but I’m uber excited cause I got a M&G for Mohegan (waited for over 8 yrs for this) Good Luck tomorrow =)

I think when I meet them at the Summit (and maybe tomorrow still waiting :D) I will be so happy I will forget to cry, and just look retarded smiling at them, specially when I get to Mike (my platonic love since i was 12 - oohh mmmmy shinoda

yeah tomorrow will be my long awaited first time too. real nervous right now. i dont know what im going to say and i know i will be shaking but i have to say as a birthday present i bought this membership and so far its going to be the best gift ever. have fun tomorrow and i will see you there.

I’m real nervous as well! I don’t think it’ll all hit me until I see them though lol I’ve been thinking of things to say but I know nothing will come out. At least I’m not the only one who will be nervous and shaking! Someone might need to bring a spare oxygen tank LOL

I remember when I had the M&G in 2007.
I was one of the first people to bring in the minutes to midnight LPU coffee book album to a M&G and Chester said he was rapt to be able to sign it for me. I was so stoked I actually found it impossible to talk to the rest of the band :slight_smile:

YESTERDAY WAS MY FIRST LP CONCERT AND I DIDN’T GET A M&G AND I STILL CRIED JUS SEEING AND HEARING THE CONCERT FROM EXCITEMENT LOL I CAN IMAGINE HOW I WOULD B MEETING THEM FACE TO FACE LOL IM SUCH A BABY

hell yeah i did. I cried when i got the email

I know I’m probably going to cry. Their music means so much to me and to meet them will be incredible. (That is if I’m chosen for meet and greet, although just seeing them perform on stage is awesome too.) Just thinking about it makes me SUPER excited and happy.

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]When they did the book tour for “From The Inside” I was actually really quiet and whatnot (was at Borders at 8 am freezing outside, it was December and it was really cold), But Mike liked the pic I took of him from the Summer Sanitarium tour (so I got the book and my pic signed) I don’t know how I will be this Sunday but I’m uber excited cause I got a M&G for Mohegan (waited for over 8 yrs for this) Good Luck tomorrow =)

[/quote]

I’ve never been to a LP meet & greet, but I doubt I’d cry. I am DYING for them to release their UK Tour Dates (if they dont tour the UK soon then I will cry!) but I seriously think I’d feel crap in a meet & greet! What would I say?? What if I fell over in front of them haha?

We had ours last weekend, and I was SURE I was going to start crying when talking to them, but I didn’t. I thanked them all, and specifically thanked Chester for their music because it helps me every time my husband deploys for the Navy. I said it was amazing to listen to when I just needed a lift. And I also thanked Mike for their music and said they were my favorite. I kept my emotions in check, when I didn’t think it would be POSSIBLE. BUT when we were in the van on the way back to the hotel, I broke down. I just felt so overwhelmed by the whole thing and it overtook me.

The only time I’ve cried is when they ask me how I am (in reference to cancer and if I’m healthy) and the one year it was my 5 years in remission anniversary (for cancer survivors this is a huge accomplishment in that now my chances of getting the same cancer are as good as anyone’s and relapse is uncommon). So explaining that I got teary eyed and had a few tears, to which Chester gave me a huge hug over the table. :slight_smile: Otherwise usually just from happiness on my way back to my friends. Or when Chester dedicated Iridescent to me in toronto last year I cried during the concert. But its all so surreal when you’re meeting them and it goes so fast you don’t even have time to cry! haha

I would be emotional that’s for sure!!! I am now 35 yrs old been a fan since 97’ 15 years!!! Been waiting to see them live this entire time & now here it is in 3 sleeps in Edmonton Alberta!! FINALLY!!! Our meet & greet contest doesn’t close for 2 more days…it’s been torture waiting to see if I will be one of the ones chosen!! I am praying everyday!! My bday is on the 8th of Sept…it’ would be the BEST prezzie ever!!! Soooooooo YES…I would probly turn to tears if I have the chance…just pure excitement!! :slight_smile:

I will cry too if selected [lol]