Haven't Gotten Stage Light Code?

Anyone else not even get the e-mail with the code yet? Should I be worried?

For some reason mine showed up in spam, although I have told Gmail many times the emails from LPU are not spam. Also, the initial email about it doesn’t give the code right away, you have to sign up first. Unless you are talking about that, and it didn’t work, try entering the promotional code and email again

[quote=TripleXero]For some reason mine showed up in spam, although I have told Gmail many times the emails from LPU are not spam. Also, the initial email about it doesn’t give the code right away, you have to sign up first. Unless you are talking about that, and it didn’t work, try entering the promotional code and email again

I got the same problem. Didn’t get a key or emial :frowning:

same prob… haven’t got any code…

Yes i didnt get one.

Did you not get the email from LPU with the directions, or not get the email after following the directions?

Nope.

LP posted on facebook a link to the right stagelight download but said to use the code we got [i never got one either] if i recall its through the dell website. maybe they should resend the email with the proper site & code in one.

If you did not get this email, here’s its contents:

[quote]Free Download of Stagelight Music Making Program

FREE DOWNLOAD OF STAGELIGHT MUSIC MAKING PROGRAM AND FREE LINKIN PARK SONG “COMPLIMENTARY”

As promised, we are giving each LPU member a free download of Stagelight. Stagelight is a new music-making program designed by Open Labs and Mike Shinoda. It’s the result of years of testing on stage and in the studio. With it, anyone at any level can make a great song in as little as a few minutes. Read the article about Stagelight in Wired magazine here.

Below are the instructions on how to get your free download of Stagelight:

1. Go to openlabs.com/promo

2. Enter LPUMSIK in the promotional code field

3. Complete the remaining registration fields

4. Click Get Stagelight!

5. Go to your email account and copy your key

6. Download and install Stagelight and enter your key when requested

7. Begin using Stagelight!

With Stagelight now available for Windows, Mike wanted to do something special for all the fans who now have Stagelight: he made you guys a song “Complimentary”. This song can be downloaded and opened in Stagelight on Windows 7 or 8. It’s not an audio file and doesn’t contain any audio so (for now) only Stagelight users get to hear it.

Get the custom song installer for Complimentary here[/quote]

If you didn’t get the other, I can’t help you with that