Heart broken wit out my laminate

Just talk to a lady from ground control she said that my best bet is to print my email that says I’m an active member which iam but I don’t think they will accep that…I’m so disappointed I spent so much money on the flight hotel I wanted to be close to the stage and experience the lpu crowd

If you tell Lorenzo about this issue, I am sure he will try and help you out. Other than that, if I were you, I’d try to find someone in your area who has a LPU laminate and try buying it off of them…

Chill, it’s not the end of the world if you’re not in the front row. If you don’t get selected for a m&g chances are you’ll be at the 3rd-4th row if you run when the doors open for the rest of the kids. Early entry is just 10min prior the doors for general admission.

I was at one of the Honda Civic Tour shows a while ago with a famiky member who wasn’t an LPU member. We found out on pretty short notice that he had to have a membership, so he didn’t get his laminate in time. They were cool with letting him in with the printed out e-mail/receipt showing he bought one after we talked to Adam. I’m sure if you find an on-site LPU staff member they’ll help you out. :slight_smile:

[smile] thanks guys…I just receive a reply from Lorenzo and it said for me to print out my member ship status that will prove that im a current member…hope to c u guys their im going alone…what time should I be their I want to be super close to the stage

I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I’ll find myself today

It really depends on the show and crowd, honestly. At the show I mentioned before, we were a bit towards the end of the early entry line, but a bunch of people forgot to get their wristbands and we ended up being right on the barricade. [lol] so I’d say get there at least and hour or two in advance to be on the safe side.

I hope it works out for you. But I wouldn’t count on people letting you go to the first row if it doesn’t. In my experience, people jealously guard their spot to the point of where it’s just stupid.

[quote=EvoOba]Chill, it’s not the end of the world if you’re not in the front row. If you don’t get selected for a m&g chances are you’ll be at the 3rd-4th row if you run when the doors open for the rest of the kids. Early entry is just 10min prior the doors for general admission.

[quote=ZachLP][quote=EvoOba]Chill, it’s not the end of the world if you’re not in the front row. If you don’t get selected for a m&g chances are you’ll be at the 3rd-4th row if you run when the doors open for the rest of the kids. Early entry is just 10min prior the doors for general admission.

Words can’t explain I been selected for the meet and greet I’m super happy:-)

I hope I get to c u guys in the crowd

[quote=EvoOba][quote=ZachLP][quote=EvoOba]Chill, it’s not the end of the world if you’re not in the front row. If you don’t get selected for a m&g chances are you’ll be at the 3rd-4th row if you run when the doors open for the rest of the kids. Early entry is just 10min prior the doors for general admission.

What did you think of concert?!

Awesome I loved it…it was a experience that I will never forget especially the meet and greet Chester and Phoenix were amazing real nice I will never forget that night