Help Help!

I bought a lpu for myself.But it says that the LPU isn’t past to me successful.
Here is the picture of It .Who else have the same experience? What should I do ? Please help me!!! THANKS!!

You’re picture doesn’t load and I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “it isn’t past to you”

I am not really good at English. Let me copy what he said to me.
The words are"Ordered: 05/25/13
Attention
Please contact support@groundctrl.com for information regarding your order. Be sure to reference your order number."

And DID you contacted groundctrl?

[quote=Shoegaze4u]And DID you contacted groundctrl?

Maybe they need a few days. If they don’t reply, try this webpage with a support form: http://support.groundctrl.com/

I always got an answer, when I had any issue and I used this form.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Maybe they need a few days. If they don’t reply, try this webpage with a support form: http://support.groundctrl.com/

I always got an answer, when I had any issue and I used this form.
[/quote]
Thanks a lot. I have solved the problem! Will you come to HK?

To Hongkong? Nah, that’s too far away for me. I’m in Germany. Will you go? Anyways I’m glad that your problem is solved.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]To Hongkong? Nah, that’s too far away for me. I’m in Germany. Will you go? Anyways I’m glad that your problem is solved.
[/quote]

hah, i`m from Belarus and I closer to HK about 1000 km then you whatever I thought about this idea to fly to HK there and back again only to get LP Summit
this adventure seems expensive to me, sad but true

i´m from austria and i fly to hong kong! it will be great! see you there Crze

[quote=Shoegaze4u]To Hongkong? Nah, that’s too far away for me. I’m in Germany. Will you go? Anyways I’m glad that your problem is solved.
[/quote]
Thanks for helping me.I am Chinese,and I will graduate from my high school this summer.I am free this summer and I got the summit pass.I will go to HK in the vacation!

Wow! Cool! Some of my friends are schooling in Austria.It’s a really beautiful place.I hope I can travel to Austria in the future!See you in HK!

@Crze, write me if you’re in Austria, I always have a free couch.

I’m looking forward to HK. I’ll already be there on august 12th! see you there

[quote=Florian Küng]@Crze, write me if you’re in Austria, I always have a free couch.

I’m looking forward to HK. I’ll already be there on august 12th! see you there[/quote]
OK!Let’s go to the summit together!