Help me, I have a problem in the new LPU!

I’m addicted in the new site and I can’t do other things… Only me or do you have that problem too?

Ok to help your addiction you need lpu forum rehab or something. Step away from the LPU, and let professionals close your browser.

x) But I love the new site too.

I’m trying hard to do other things… but aparently I’m not being very successful…I’m still here. [wink]

I have the same problem! D: xD

lol I noticed xD.

Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Look at my status :smiley:

400+ comments
1000+ voice
1200+ views

Its so good to have LPU back, Just like it was when i joined LPU in 2006

I adore it! But trust me, if you had exams in a couple of days, you would have found a way to stay away :smiley: Although it’s so hard!!! D;

Thats the reason why i cannot find you here:D

I must admit this new LPU 11 website is so addictive, but I think it’s because it’s brand new and we had been feeling so many withdrawal symptoms since the LPU 9 that we have to catch up for lost time.
Most of us need to find an urgent solution or we’ll become die-hard geeks [ugeek]

It’s a shame I can’t edit the title of this thread to ‘Alex vs Bread’…

Oh wait maybe I just did ROFL.

–RS

[quote=schen]It’s a shame I can’t edit the title of this thread to ‘Alex vs Bread’…

–RS

That’s not really fair, is it? [wink]
And who is ‘Bread’ supposed to be… I mostly I see Alex and Kameiko here… [wink]

[quote=regi][quote=schen]It’s a shame I can’t edit the title of this thread to ‘Alex vs Bread’…

–RS

That’s not really fair, is it? [wink]
And who is ‘Bread’ supposed to be… I mostly I see Alex and Kameiko here… [wink][/quote]

Haha nice ron:D
next time you do another One:D
beard is alli