Help with Meet&Greed

Hi everyone, I am in a list of those lucky, who’ll meet LP on M&G, but I have a really big problem, all children before 18 have to visit M&G with there parents, but me parents can’t go with me on concert. What should I do to visit M&G without my parents? Maybe it should be a notarized document? If it can be, what kind of document should it be?

You do not need to bring your parents with you, unless you are younger than 13.

Bring som kind of written consent from one of your parents where they give you permission to attend the M&G along with a signature and perhaps a photo copy of some ID, like their drivers license or passport, and you should be good to go. :slight_smile:

And then of course remember to bring your own photo-ID, the M&G acceptance note. :slight_smile:

[quote=Maria]You do not need to bring your parents with you, unless you are younger than 13.

Bring som kind of written consent from one of your parents where they give you permission to attend the M&G along with a signature and perhaps a photo copy of some ID, like their drivers license or passport, and you should be good to go. :slight_smile:

And then of course remember to bring your own photo-ID, the M&G acceptance note. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thanks a lot! I was really disappointed when I herd, that all children before 18 have to visit M&G with parents! So, as I understand, I have to bring written consent, a copy of my parent’s passport and, maybe, my birth certificate? So, did you visit any M&G, and was those documents enough? I just don’t want to miss the most important event of my LIFE!

I am 24, so it wasn’t an issue for me with a written consent, when I attended the M&G at Skive Festival. :slight_smile: But it definitely should be enough. A birth certificate shouldn’t be necessary, just the written consent and a copy of their passport. :slight_smile:

you don’t need anything unless you are 13 or under
I’m 17 and I was on the meet and greet at rock am ring and I didn’t need anything