Hi I'm brand new

I’m super excited to finally be a member of LPU! Received my pass today. So excited! I’m seeing their show on the 27th at Rod Laver in Melbourne! Can’t wait to rock out with some of you guys!
It’s also my first LP show which I can’t believe.

Welcome to the LPU, darling! :wink: Have fun at the gig, really: I’ve been to seven gigs of theirs already, so I can tell you: they’re awesome, both live and in person. (Yes, I said that. I’ve been picked for 2 M&Gs, and one of them was the Best Day Ever. :smiley: But that’s an insiders’ joke, haha.) Anyways, did you RSVP for an M&G already? Because you should. :slight_smile: Good luck with being picked! Take care, -Pickles

Welcome to the LPU!!!

hi welcome:)

Welcome! Enjoy being a LPUer!

[quote=Pickles]Welcome to the LPU, darling! :wink: Have fun at the gig, really: I’ve been to seven gigs of theirs already, so I can tell you: they’re awesome, both live and in person. (Yes, I said that. I’ve been picked for 2 M&Gs, and one of them was the Best Day Ever. :smiley: But that’s an insiders’ joke, haha.) Anyways, did you RSVP for an M&G already? Because you should. :slight_smile: Good luck with being picked! Take care, -Pickles
[/quote]

Hey Pickles! haha, I have a friend whose nickname is pickle xD
yes I have RSVP’d for the M&G!
Fingers crossed!

And Hello to everyone!