HOB Tomorrow Night!? Who's Ready!?

Omg I am so excited for tomorrow night!! Who’s ready!? I can’t wait to hear Burn it Down Live!
[cool][biggrin][smile]

Me too!!! It’s gonna be soo awesome. This will be my 2nd time seeing them

YAYY!!

I was born ready!

ready to go!!!

im ready rock out 2 LP

OHHHHHHHHHH meeeeeeee! Cant wait. The LP Family is an amazing group of people to party with so I’m sure its gonna be great! See you there!!!

Hell yah that’s what I’m talking about… Love this LP Group! I’m gonna have one fist pumping in the air and a beer in the other!

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!

its gonna be dope…its gonna friday and i dont work the next day…which means i can get super drunk…lol

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i cant go!!! no:(((((((((((((9 have no ride and yet have a ticket

Woohoo!!! Meet ya guys there. Cant freakin wait

I’m ready but I’m not but I am! I’m not sleeping and I’m supposed to go to the airport in 3 hours!!! Ahhhhhhh!

double yay, see ya soon

Where do you live?? Im coming up from San Diego around 11am tomorrrow?? Could pick you up…

Let me know if you are down South…

Where do you live?? Im coming up from San Diego around 11am tomorrrow?? Could pick you up…

Let me know if you are down South…[/quote]

I would offer as well, but I don’t get off work til 5pm. I’m in sgv if u r close.

Hey guys,
Have a great time there for all of us who can’t attend.

I want the kids in bed by nine. I want the dog fed, the yard watered, and the gate locked. And get a note to the milkman – no more cheese!

I’m leaving for the airport and haven’t slept since Wednesday, but I think I’m ready.

[quote=Gregory]I want the kids in bed by nine. I want the dog fed, the yard watered, and the gate locked. And get a note to the milkman – no more cheese!

I’m leaving for the airport and haven’t slept since Wednesday, but I think I’m ready.[/quote]

I came from Chicago too this morning too! Flying over Denver as I speak!! I love technology. If only linkin park knew how much we love them to travel from afar for this special concert!