Honda Civic Tour TICKETS?

Hello !
I know the question have been asked. But my situation is a little different.
I have purchased tickets for the Indianapolis show, which will be on august 25th. I can see on my account that the tickets will be shipped on august 10th. Which is 15 days prior the show.
I know that for people living in the US it is much enough.
But I’ll be coming from Canada to see that show. A 17 hours road trip lol
But I am almost sure 15 days won’t be enough and that I won’t receive the tickets on time.

Is there any way I can ask to send them earlier ? If yes, to who, where ?

Did you use ticketmaster??? If so just print the tickets out. If preorder im sure you can stil print them out, I printed mine out.

I agree, you can print them if you ordered through ticketmaster! See you there! will be at that one! I hope you get yours soon!

Thanks for your answers.

But actually no. I have purchased them on the presale right here on the LPU. It wasn’t ticketmaster…It’s in my Order, saying ‘‘Ready’’ but waiting till august 10th to ship the tickets. I’ve just looked and there’s nothing I can do, I can’t print :S

[quote=Annie-Claude]Thanks for your answers.

But actually no. I have purchased them on the presale right here on the LPU. It wasn’t ticketmaster…It’s in my Order, saying ‘‘Ready’’ but waiting till august 10th to ship the tickets. I’ve just looked and there’s nothing I can do, I can’t print :S

I’m in the same dilemma - Going to the Edmonton show from Sask, which is a 6 hour drive (not nearly as much as you lol) and they ship on August 20th or some ridiculous date like that FROM the States to Canada. I can’t see them coming in on time but if it’s like Richard said, then I hope that they deliver them early

Wow that sucks, yeah tickets would be better on a print out basis, that way you could print them out anywhere… although its nice to keep the souvenir small ones. =\ good luck, hopefully they do get to you sooner like the other peeps on here said. :slight_smile: