Hongkong summit

I’ve got the LP Summit pass, and what else should i do now? Just waiting the e-mail or phone call?
Thanks

I got my Summit pass too. I think you just have to show up at the venue. They will know who you are…

I’m so excited.

got mine tooooo… sharing some happiness ^^ c a all there

I got mine also!! really excited that the summit will be held in hong kong! can’t wait any more, see u guys soon!! :slight_smile:

[quote=Clare]got mine tooooo… sharing some happiness ^^ c a all there
[/quote]

see you in HK[smile][heart][smile]

I don’t believe it. is that real? oh, come on. that’s so so amazing.

[quote=Ellen]I got my Summit pass too. I think you just have to show up at the venue. They will know who you are…

I’m so excited.[/quote]

How shall we get the summit pass? In HK?

can’t wait!!!

wow~~ have u met Chaz B4? pretty cool…

See you guys there :slight_smile:

[quote=Mitchell_Bao][quote=Ellen]I got my Summit pass too. I think you just have to show up at the venue. They will know who you are…

I’m so excited.[/quote]

How shall we get the summit pass? In HK?[/quote]

You’ll get the pass in Hong Kong of course, just you need to bring a photo proof or something for them to check your name in the list while you’re there :slight_smile:

see you in the summit btw :wink:

[quote=Larisa Lam][quote=Mitchell_Bao][quote=Ellen]I got my Summit pass too. I think you just have to show up at the venue. They will know who you are…

I’m so excited.[/quote]

How shall we get the summit pass? In HK?[/quote]

You’ll get the pass in Hong Kong of course, just you need to bring a photo proof or something for them to check your name in the list while you’re there :slight_smile:

see you in the summit btw :wink:

[/quote]
you are very nice

[quote=purrfect]See you guys there :slight_smile:
[/quote]

looking forward to see all of u guys

Im Going :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: we should all meet up right before the simmit or somemthing?
[signature]music

I used to be serious.To my surprise,it’s not bought quickly,and I got a summit pass!! It will be my first time to meet LP! How excited I am.I am chinese,too. Where are you from?

I’ll be flying to HK for the LPU Summit!

Yeah! See you all in the Summit!

Here’s my pass:
http://lpunderground.com/users/marcialjimenez/blogs/5507371

I got mine too!! I’m so excited for it, see u there!

Yeah, I got mine too~ See you all in 1.5 months~ :smiley:

I got the pass too… Anyone flying to HK. I was planning to share a Hotel with someone. That is planning to stay till Friday.

August 15. SEE YOU GUYS THERE!