How about a Brad Delson PRS SE Signature Guitar!?

Hi everyone,

As an huge Linkin Park & Paul Reed Smith fan I think I came up with a pretty cool idea.
I’m a guitarist and proud owner of a SE Custom 24 guitar from Paul Reed Smith which is basically a mid-entry level guitar.

I also saw that a lot of popular guitarists got their own signature guitar at Paul Reed Smith, and I was imagining how cool it would be if Brad had his own signature guitar with PRS for customers available.

What do you think? Do you like the idea? I know it’s quite unpossible for us to realise such an idea but, still it would be very cool!

How do you imagine that guitar? A Linkin Park logo for example on the fret-board or a specific paint-job? Specific parts?

Let me know, I would love to hear your enthousiasm & ideas.

Ezra

I’m not sure what brand it is but he does have signature guitars. The best I can think of is his white one with the black LP logo and lines on it. And it has an LP logo on the neck, between the frets. Really awesome guitar.

The HT guitars (the brown and the 2 red ones), the Snt. Pete guitar and a few DC3 and SE models are signature guitars.
He may not have a model to honor him, like Slash or Tremonti for example, but he does ask for specific features on the guitars he uses.

Dude, the red one with the LP Soldier on it!!! Love that thing :smiley:

I also found it pretty cool how they had the kanji for Fire and Water on the door handles in “Somewhere I Belong”, then the red and grey guitars next to each other…

Dude, the red one with the LP Soldier on it!!! Love that thing :smiley:

I also found it pretty cool how they had the kanji for Fire and Water on the door handles in “Somewhere I Belong”, then the red and grey guitars next to each other…
[/quote]

Yeah :slight_smile:
Those have nothing to do with PRS though. And the grey guitar you’re talking about is not a signature model. It’s a typical Custom 24 that Mike simply painted on.

Haha, as long as it’s been personalized by LP it’ll be iconic for me :slight_smile: signature or not. As a side note; I held the white one at the Cape Town summit :smiley: beautiful thing!