How about a flag day?

Hey LPU,

I don´t have my LPU Package at the moment but it should contain a flag . If there would give a LPU summit this year we should show up our LPU Flags between the show. (like Red Square Performence 2010).

How do you think about this?

That would be awesome, show our dedication to LP. :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds really cool. we should do that! :slight_smile:

In SIngapore, Flag-Day means organisations and volunteers wander the streets with a tin can and ask for donations for a cause.

I came in here and thought it would be cool to do one for MFR or Power The World -_-"

K. lol

I like your idea :slight_smile:

YES good idea bro!!!
I havent got mine yet either but sweeeeet suggestion :smiley:

Yeah, I’d put my LPU11 one out [biggrin]

ok, 5 like it 1 want to donate xD. I didn´t know what it means in Singapore^^

Very good idea! That would be quite a sight, too.

I didn’t get my package yet either :confused:

Canada has a Flag day doesn’t it.

I have the package. The flag is bigger than I expected. We need only a summit and 1000 more LPU Fans to help us xD

Brilliant idea! :slight_smile:

I’m down for that!!

just tell me when

Think of something better cause you do know? that there will not be as many LPUers as people with signs in Red Square? The idea itself is great but I think it won’t work like it should (1 person with a flag next to other 50 around…)

[quote=michalangelo]Think of something better cause you do know? that there will not be as many LPUers as people with signs in Red Square? The idea itself is great but I think it won’t work like it should (1 person with a flag next to other 50 around…)
[/quote]

Yeah…so that must on a summit. Many LPU Members are there. Maybe 800-1000…ore more. Then it might work :wink:

[quote=Counterhunter]
Yeah…so that must on a summit. Many LPU Members are there. Maybe 800-1000…ore more. Then it might work ;-)[/quote]

If the amount of people having their flag will be similiar to the amount at the summit picture below, no problem. I highly doubt that everyone will bring one though :frowning:

Great idea!

haha one more… First row of flags xD

love the idea count me i’m in for flag day [biggrin]

I think it was a awesome idea. I was at a Rise Against concert last year and while they play the song hero of war, hundrets of people swing white flags and the band was enthusiastic.