How do you want the new album of linkin park to sound like?

how??

I want it to be very close to ATS, but yet absolutely different from anything they’ve done before. If that’s actually possible, I mean they seem to have tried every freaking thing

Mix of everything they’ve done before, but with HT and Meteora energy.

thats what pple might have felt when minutes to midnight came out but ATS was still different.

i want it to be like Reanimation with some flavor of ATS :slight_smile: .

I want it so aggressive like HT & Meteora ,I miss the melody .

I expect it to be something for every LP fan out there; something agressive, something soft and something mixed. :wink: like a combo of HT, MTM and ATS.

I’ll just wait:) i would love to hear something new :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]I’ll just wait:) i would love to hear something new :wink:

Just whatever LP feels like!!
I discover something new about myself and music every album LP releases which is different than before!!
cant wait for it!!

What I really hope for is for the band to write what in their hearts rather than pander to a specific group of fans. This way, even if I personally do not like what it sounds like, I’ll still respect the band for keepin it real.

My tastes are broad and I like most of what the band puts out anyway… except for Minutes to Midnight, only album I didn’t really care for.

The band has a pretty good track record with me liking their music. I love everything they’ve put out. Honestly, I throughly trust them to make something new that I am going to love. I have no expectations. I like it that way. It gives me less of a chance for a let down, not saying I would be, but, you catch my drift.

i think i’d like it to be like ATS, but less techno based… and also more rapping

Even when i really miss the Meteora style but i don’t want another record like that, i want it to be different, fresh, new. So i’m very sure that they won’t disappoint us :slight_smile:

[quote=LPA Hybrid]The band has a pretty good track record with me liking their music. I love everything they’ve put out. Honestly, I throughly trust them to make something new that I am going to love. I have no expectations. I like it that way. It gives me less of a chance for a let down, not saying I would be, but, you catch my drift.

I want it to sound something like minutes to midnight :d My fave album

I think it would be wrong for it to “sound like another LP album”!!
I believe if it’s just something new even if it’s a mix of LP albums it’s where LP wants to go :slight_smile:

Same here!

definetly should sound like ATS! ATS was such a step forward,so i hope it keeps goin in the same direction!!

Pretty sure we had several blogs like this already xD.