Http://xeroweb.tk/

Hi guys!

if you want to have informations about xero!

There is a lot on this page!

http://xeroweb.tk/

check it out! its amazing

what do you think?

Small site, but cool information.
I didn’t know about their live performance … they really played Untitled and Now I See live ? And is there any version of Explode out there on the internet ?

[quote=Jats]Small site, but cool information.
I didn’t know about their live performance … they really played Untitled and Now I See live ? And is there any version of Explode out there on the internet ?[/quote]

when you go to “mp3” it says not available.
I asked Derek from the LPA about 1h ago. Hopefully he knows more about it. I’ll let you know asap.

There is nothing really known from the xero past. No pictures, videos or whatever (well as far as we know)
Maybe mike is willing to share some of his memories sometimes

I’ll copy and paste what I sent to him here:

"The below songs you quoted are from a rumored setlist, purported to be from the show where Xero opened up for SOAD at The Whiskey in Los Angeles back in 1997. An advertisement/flyer for the show is out there (confirming it happened), but currently no video of the show is available to the public. Next to Pictureboard (which Mike has said cannot be released due to sampling used in the song), video of this show is considered the Holy Grail to Linkin Park fans, and would be considered worth thousands if it ever hit eBay for sale.

As for those songs, they are not confirmed to exist and it’s uncertain where the setlist even came from. It’s possible they played some songs we’ve never heard at that show in 1997, but until video surfaces…we’ll never really know."

In addition, a tape reportedly from that show DID surface on eBay a few years back, but the person who won it kinda sunk into obscurity and never released it. Isn’t it great when LP fans get greedy and keep important parts of LP history all for themselves?

[quote=LPADerek]I’ll copy and paste what I sent to him here:

"The below songs you quoted are from a rumored setlist, purported to be from the show where Xero opened up for Cypress Hill at The Whiskey in Los Angeles back in 1997. An advertisement/flyer for the show is out there (confirming it happened), but currently no video of the show is available to the public. Next to Pictureboard (which Mike has said cannot be released due to sampling used in the song), video of this show is considered the Holy Grail to Linkin Park fans, and would be considered worth thousands if it ever hit eBay for sale.

As for those songs, they are not confirmed to exist and it’s uncertain where the setlist even came from. It’s possible they played some songs we’ve never heard at that show in 1997, but until video surfaces…we’ll never really know."

In addition, a tape reportedly from that show DID surface on eBay a few years back, but the person who won it kinda sunk into obscurity and never released it. Isn’t it great when LP fans get greedy and keep important parts of LP history all for themselves?

I can promise you if that ever pops up on eBay, I’d do whatever I could in my power/finances to get it. Why? Because I wouldn’t want to let it go to some uber-rich collector who will never release it, and use his ownership of the tape to show he has a bigger E-Peen then everyone else. I’d actually share it lol.

Awesome ^^

[quote=LPADerek]I can promise you if that ever pops up on eBay, I’d do whatever I could in my power/finances to get it. Why? Because I wouldn’t want to let it go to some uber-rich collector who will never release it, and use his ownership of the tape to show he has a bigger E-Peen then everyone else. I’d actually share it lol.

[quote=LPADerek]I can promise you if that ever pops up on eBay, I’d do whatever I could in my power/finances to get it. Why? Because I wouldn’t want to let it go to some uber-rich collector who will never release it, and use his ownership of the tape to show he has a bigger E-Peen then everyone else. I’d actually share it lol.

[quote=Woco21][quote=LPADerek]I can promise you if that ever pops up on eBay, I’d do whatever I could in my power/finances to get it. Why? Because I wouldn’t want to let it go to some uber-rich collector who will never release it, and use his ownership of the tape to show he has a bigger E-Peen then everyone else. I’d actually share it lol.

Hi everybody, I am the owner of xeroweb.tk… first at all, sorry for never continue with this, there are some wrong information in the site, and never added the infor i get later, i spent years collecting onformation about xero.

Fisrt at all the setlis is rumored, but once there was a tape sold on ebay, the nearest close I was to the video was contacting one guy who was involved in the auction, he told me that the tape is real, the seller did a chat in Mirc and upload a little bit (just some seconds) of the video to confirm that was real. what happened later I don´t know… i lost contact with him but he also had lost contact with the seller some years ago…

don´t forget that there are some footages from 1999 also waiting to see the light of day.

there are so much rumors about the footage of that show.

Would be cool to see it sometime but I doubt it.