I Am Sorry - Forum Rage

Hey all as I have heard many people blame me for the rage against Adam and LPUHQ on Monday after the LPU CD bundles were sold! I agree they have a point!
After reading this I have decided to share the mail I wrote to Adam a few days ago apologizing for my behavior, which I admit was NOT in order:

"Hey Adam,
I am sure you remember me from our little “dispute” on the forums on Monday after the selling of the LPU CD bundle.
I realize my reaction was not in order, like you said “you lose some, you win some”! Therefore I would like to apologize to you in particular as you got most of my anger!
I highly appreciate your work for the LPU and you have the experience to make the right choices, I am sorry I questioned these.
A big thank you also for showing concern for the problems/ anger of LPUers who are not happy with something!

It was totally wrong of me to react like I did and I hope that this apology settles things and we can leave this behind us and focus more on what we love and the purpose of this website: Linkin Park

Hope you are well and don’t think too badly of me -
Regards
Stanley"

Adam has replied to this so this issue is resolved!

Now I also wish to apologize to ANYONE who was either mad at me or found that the LPU forums were less interesting because of my rage!

I hope you guys can forgive me as I said I am sorry

Thank You
Stanley

I want people to forget about it and move on. I hope this thread dies quickly :slight_smile:

[quote=Ginger]I want people to forget about it and move on. I hope this thread dies quickly :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ginger]I want people to forget about it and move on. I hope this thread dies quickly :slight_smile:

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ginger]I want people to forget about it and move on. I hope this thread dies quickly :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I agree but I would like everyone who felt I was wrong or is still angry with me to have a chance to read this!
[/quote]
You were saying how you felt about the LPU CD sold outs some people just thought it would be fun to argue.

There’s no right or wrong in these matters though they’re all feelings :slight_smile:
[/quote]

^^ Agreed :slight_smile:

[I’ll probably give this thread another week of being “active” before I suggest to my fellow mods we close it… it will stay up though :slight_smile:

Group Hugs ]

Well I was glad to see this :). Good to know you saw the error of your ways cause ive NEVER seen Adam talk like that before lol. Can you show us Adam’s response or no?

Sometimes feelings are running high. No problem [wink]

[quote=dragonlp20][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ginger]I want people to forget about it and move on. I hope this thread dies quickly :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I agree but I would like everyone who felt I was wrong or is still angry with me to have a chance to read this!
[/quote]
You were saying how you felt about the LPU CD sold outs some people just thought it would be fun to argue.

There’s no right or wrong in these matters though they’re all feelings :slight_smile:
[/quote]

^^ Agreed :slight_smile:

[I’ll probably give this thread another week of being “active” before I suggest to my fellow mods we close it… it will stay up though :slight_smile:

Group Hugs ]