I could need a little help

I would like to win Papa Roach tickets. Would be a dream for me to see them finally. And since i have no possibility to collect as many clicks as i need just by using social networks, i thought about asking here.

All what is needed is one click on this link. Because the 10 people with the most clicks win. Place 10 has 204 clicks and i got only 16 through social networks. Maybe some take a second to click on my link to promote me.

That is the page:

That is the link:

Only a click needed

If anyone believes me that it is not a virus and would like to help me… it just needs a click.

Everybody else… it´s ok, I don´t want to force anybody. But im happy about each support i could get.

Depends on what i maybe would win… i could imagine that i make a little giveaway for the people who supported me. If anyone like Papa Roach xD

I clicked at your link, but I’m not sure if it counts. Is that all (click on your link)? or is there a need to log in in facebook / twitter and click on “Promote to win”?

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I clicked at your link, but I’m not sure if it counts. Is that all (click on your link)? or is there a need to log in in facebook / twitter and click on “Promote to win”?

Done! Can I ask you to visit www.volvocommuterhijack.com and vote for ‘Ice & Spice’ so we can win a car. We’re currently in 2nd place!

Good luck :slight_smile:

[quote=Debbieharrs]Done! Can I ask you to visit www.volvocommuterhijack.com and vote for ‘Ice & Spice’ so we can win a car. We’re currently in 2nd place!

Good luck :)[/quote]
I wanted to vote, but I dont have a FB account :frowning:

[quote=Shoegaze4u][quote=Debbieharrs]Done! Can I ask you to visit www.volvocommuterhijack.com and vote for ‘Ice & Spice’ so we can win a car. We’re currently in 2nd place!

Good luck :)[/quote]
I wanted to vote, but I dont have a FB account :frowning:
[/quote]

That’s OK, at least the thought was there [smile]

I’ve done it, but not sure if it counts, like Shoegaze4u

I clicked as well, and voted for the other girl too! :slight_smile: