I feel ripped off

Not to be a total cow or anything, but I think it is tremendously unfair that I have paid $65 + for my LPU12 package, which was ordered on December 11th, but it’s still not be fulfilled and most people since then have been given the same package for $10 less.

Have you contacted for example groundCTRL? I had the same problem with my LPUX merch package. I waited and waited months and when I asked where it was, they sent me another one.
Hope this helps and you get your package soon! =)

It’s not about the delay as such. More that there was a 2 week window where people including myself have paid $10 more than everyone else, and still are, for something that seems to still be on back order. We should all be treated the same.

Hi Pauline, please don’t feel ripped off. Could be an inventory issue, but I just sent your info to our shipping department. i will message you directly once I get confirmation of what’s going on.

-Wade

Again, it’s not the speed of which things have not arrived. I do expect delays.

It is that pre-orders of what I ordered was $55. For 2 weeks the price was $65. Then it was, and still is $55. The fact that my order has not been shipped yet means I am lucking out with the extra amount I have already paid compared to everyone else.

Subtotal $65.00
Tax $6.01
Shipping & Processing $0.30
Total $71.31

This is why I am feeling ripped off. Obviously if my order had shipped before Christmas I would not have cared as much as I do now, knowing the special Christmas Gift price is STILL $10 less than what I paid a month ago.

My point is that I could/should cancel my order and reorder it for $10 less, but honestly, it should be done automatically. I should not feel like I need to do that. I believe all members should receive the same order at the same price. I renewed many months earlier than I needed to with the expectation of the same level of loyalty I am offering by renewing my membership in the first place.

Sorry but your point is kinda off. You can never know when they’ll make an offer and i.e lower the package’s price or do a special on the store. It’s how things work. If we all knew this was gonna happen, none of us would have renewed earlier.
It is simply how a business works.

You not the only one, who still waiting. I ordered right after relaunch on 11/16/12 and it´s just “READY”. But of course I don´t feel ripped off, because it´s a special.

I got the special for $20 :smiley:

My package arrived on Friday. So thank you for that :wink:

Is there someone I can contact about the tshirt? There’s a hole about half the size of a penny on the side of it.

I am still waiting. My package has been shipped a month back and still…

[quote=LPradeepS]I am still waiting. My package has been shipped a month back and still…
[/quote]

It can take some time depending on customs - please be patient!

I’ve just been informed that I will be getting a replacement shirt (I verified the damage, etc). So I guess this one can be closed.

Glad to hear you’re getting taken care of.

[quote=wade(ctrl)][quote=LPradeepS]I am still waiting. My package has been shipped a month back and still…

Finally I got my LPU 12 package after a month of long wait ! I had a fear of not getting all the items and when I opened there wasn’t “Guitar Pick” ! But rest of the items were safe :smiley: Any ways thank you LPU for this package :slight_smile:

[quote=LPradeepS]Finally I got my LPU 12 package after a month of long wait ! I had a fear of not getting all the items and when I opened there wasn’t “Guitar Pick” ! But rest of the items were safe :smiley: Any ways thank you LPU for this package :slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LPradeepS]Finally I got my LPU 12 package after a month of long wait ! I had a fear of not getting all the items and when I opened there wasn’t “Guitar Pick” ! But rest of the items were safe :smiley: Any ways thank you LPU for this package :slight_smile:

I just received mine yesterday, and no pick. I checked everything, t-shirt, water bottle… Shook everything out. Time to call ground control:)

Got my package today, the guitar pick was in the package of the waterbottle.