"I have never" game

I saw this on WA lol, and I did too as a kid, but I got like $15 for it

Never been bit by a snake

IHN…

What clown paid you 15 bucks to lick a 9V? That’s probably they easiest money you will ever make. :joy:

You got money for it!!?? :joy: :joy: :rofl:

IHN got money for a bet/challenge

IHN…

It was my mom’s bf at the time, I was like 8 or 9, I think he just wanted me to get shocked by it :joy:

Been in a relationship, you’re not the only one Rob :joy:

IHN…

Blacked out

IHN…

Dam Rob!! Did you get stung??

Been in a flash mob

IHN…

One only just got me through the shirt slightly. You could barely see it.

I drank about a quarter bottle of tapatio hot sauce in high school :thinking: no joke I ended up with like $40 from it :sweat_smile:
Ps that’s the spitty image of my pops on that bottle :rofl:

Ihn smoked pot

Ihn…

IHN spent a night on the beach.

IHN…

Flown a plane

IHN…

Liked crowds

IHN…

been drunk.

I have never…

Had a heart attack

IHN…

Eaten a slug

I have never…

Had a teacher shout at me.

IHN…

Wow! Never ever? Not even when it wasn’t your fault?? (Like as a whole class for example…)

Told off, yes, but never shouted at. Funnily enough, I’ve shouted and sworn at a teacher. :joy:

Now I want to know! :grin:

I’ve told this one before. It was second year college and we had this teacher who had been given 3 modules per year to teach to 2 classes. It’s a lot of work, but what annoyed us as a class was that he never marked work on time and was screwing us over when we needed grades for uni applications. It was half way through the second year and he still hadn’t marked our first year work.

The problem was the excuses he was giving us. I kid you not, on more than one occasion his excuse was “I was watching the football match and fell asleep.” We had escalated it to the head of year, head of department, some other person in a high position that I can’t remember and were close to going to the head teacher, because nothing was being done.

One day we were expecting him to have finally marked our backlog of assignments and he just gave us one of his usual excuses. At that point I’d just had it and exploded in front of the entire class of about 15 people, shouting and swearing at him almost at the top of my lungs telling him to get his shit together. The entire class was totally gobsmacked, they’d never seem me get more than mildly irritated and were used to my chilled attitude. A friend tried to calm me down, at which point I calmly turned around, casually told him I’m fine (as if nothing had just happened) and then turned around and continued shouting at the teacher as if someone had flipped a switch.

And the worst part? He still didn’t take the hint and still didn’t mark our work. In the end I had to go to him on my day off, sit down with him and make him mark everything in front of me while I watched him do it to make sure that he actually did.

A couple of months into uni I got called back to college for some kind of awards night for getting 100% in my course (total waste of time). After the event I was talking to some friends who said that he had been fired, I just emotionlessly said “good.” Then I walked off and went home.

Wow! Well done!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :muscle: