"I have never" game

I have

Been on a helicopter

IHN…

:hugs: :joy:

IHN sung in public (and never do)

IHN…

I have to ask, how? And I meant physical torture btw, not having a bad time or doing something you didn’t want to do to begin with, etc lol. I think we’ve all been there.

That’s different. Otherwise I’m tortured by the vice grip of stupidity on a daily basis. Oh, and you try sleeping through the mating calls of a dozen foxes all at once.

I have, but wasn’t aware anyone could hear me. I sing very loud with headphones in. :joy:

Never been on a motorcycle

IHN…

I figured as much lol

That’s when headphones come into play

It’s that season again! :scream: stay strong and close the windows/doors…

IHN heard foxes at night… :grimacing:

IHN…

I learnt to not do that the hard way. Woke up one morning being choked by them (literally).

Not yet.

I do.

I keep the cord to the side, and I don’t roll over in my sleep or anything, so that helps.

Have you ever tried some kind of earplugs? Like this :point_down:

Once, wasn’t very comfortable.

I have a pair, but never use them. It would probably be a good idea since i’m a kind of light sleeper.

IHN done a portrait!
But that might change somehow… :muscle:

IHN…

Cough cough airpods cough cough

Rubbish. Those things cost more than my full size HD598s.

Yet I’m alive while using them at night :smirk_cat:
How’s that neck doing? muahahahaha

Neck’s fine, I haven’t slept with buds in for a few years. Not to mention the ergonomics of all apple buds were designed by an ape.

Have to agree, they wouldn’t work for me either. They would most likely just fall out of my ears and i’d lose them somewhere, no thanks.

Have you tried them?
I just said I sleep with them sometimes lol, it’s not like they’re slipping out at all, I have to literally hit them off hard for them to fall off :upside_down_face: