I need meet and greet for London this year!

So I’m living in Ireland and just found out I’m going to London to see linkin park ! Was full of joy when heard the news but then realised it was to late to get meet and greet and this has been a dream since a young age! Can some one help me out ? Thank you!

So I’m living in Ireland and just found out I’m going to London to see linkin park ! Was full of joy when heard the news but then realised it was to late to get meet and greet and this has been a dream since a young age! Can some one help me out ? Thank you!

You still have a chance. Just enter the contest as soon as it is available and maybe they will pick you. They usually choose about 40-50 people at random.

Oh great thank you ! Where do I enter ? ?!?!?

You can’t sign up for the M&G’s right now. Sign ups start in October.

Read the news…everything explained there.

Ok great thanks guys, if I were able to get meet and greets I could tick this of my bucket list from #1! LPU!!!