I received my email for the Share to Earn contest but

…it was only for the first 1000 people. Which is geat and all because I won a limited photo of the band… but it has me wondering… When will they announce the top 100 people who will win the signed cd? I should be (hopefully) still part of that category! Has anyone heard of anything for the top 100 yet?? I’m curious… :slight_smile:

I was wondering that too! I’m emailing customer support

I couldn’t take part :<

I was in the top 1,000 and I didn’t get an email. from an hour before to the end of the contest it said i was 1,000 and I still kept sharing until they stopped the share button. Who do I have to contact? Also, what number were you?

I was in the top 100 and received an email on July 26th. Here’s what it said:

[i]Congratulations. You are receiving this email because you are in the top 100 of our LIVING THINGS Share to Earn program. You will be received a hand burned and signed copy of LIVING THINGS.

If you have not done so already, please go HERE and submit your mailing information. If you already submitted your information from the top 1000 email you should have also received, you do not need to submit it again.

Please note that it might be a few weeks until you receive your CD. Also, as per the official Share to Earn rules, you must have a valid US, Canada or UK address to be eligible for prizing.

Thank you and congratulations.[/i]

I had already received the email for the top 1000 and entered my mailing information then. My concern is that line about having a valid US address to be eligible for prizing. I live in the boonies, so I have a physical address and a P.O. Box. The form asked for street address, so I’m hoping the prizes will come via FedEx or UPS. It would really suck ass if I don’t get these prizes because the mailman won’t come to my house.

[quote=espltd3441]I was in the top 1,000 and I didn’t get an email. from an hour before to the end of the contest it said i was 1,000 and I still kept sharing until they stopped the share button. Who do I have to contact? Also, what number were you?