I still have not received my ticket for the Camden show or ticket for the LPU World Summit

I still have not received my ticket for the Camden show or ticket for the LPU World Summit. When I check my order status, it just says “Fulfilled” but nothing else about delivery. Can someone please help me?

You should have recieved an email a week ago. I got my confirmaion with tracking through UPS im getting mine in 2 days so you should be right around there. There should be an order # when you click on order details at the bottom left you can use to track through whoever is delivering your tickets (that is also said in there too)

And for the Summit ticket, you can print that yourself. Just go to:

• Manage Account
  • Select Orders from the left-hand column
  • Click on your Summit ticket order number
  • To the right of the price information on the receipt, there’s a button to Print Ticket

Summit they will only need your name, maybe an ID, but mostly just under your name and yeah you can print them from your account on here as well. Camden NJ show I printed mine, I never trust the mail but you should be under your CC number and reservation number, name etc, you will get in.

My ticket arrived today.

You should be able to print your Summit ticket from here:

http://lpunderground.com/account/orders/

Thank you all for your help. I was able to print out my pass for the Summit online. I will call groundctrl up about the status of the show ticket since I have not received that yet.

it takes awhile i know i waited for a month

My tickets just arrived today so have hope!