I wanna meet Japan LPUers

Hello… i just arrived in japan, on jan 17th i stay in saitama-ken, near matsubaradanchi eki…i was wondering that it will be nice to meet LPUers from japan…because im Indonesian LPUer but i will start a new life in here…

If youre interested, pls send me a message or reply this thread

Thank you

have a wunderful time .)
sorry i am english/ german^^

Lucky you!!! :smiley: I’d love to go to Japan one day!

Hello Clarencia! You’re doing a wonderful thing, I hope you are able to meet a lot of people this way. I met a lot of members when the band was here, it was phenomenal! Maybe one day we can all get together and hang out (*_-)

Very respectfully,
∞JAL

Welcome to Japan!!!
I want to see you, too!
But the place where I live in is far from Saitama…
I live in Toyota city[rolleyes]

I’m living in japan now.
I am from MEXICO.
and I had living here for 1 year.
I’m in tokyo near the staition of tachikawa

[quote=Hiro]Welcome to Japan!!!
I want to see you, too!
But the place where I live in is far from Saitama…
I live in Toyota city[rolleyes][/quote]

hello everyone…we can arrange to meet in nearest meeting point to you…well id like to know u guys all…^^ its winter here now in saitama ken but not as cold like yesterday…pls reply me you desire meeting point?thank you

[quote=JAL]Hello Clarencia! You’re doing a wonderful thing, I hope you are able to meet a lot of people this way. I met a lot of members when the band was here, it was phenomenal! Maybe one day we can all get together and hang out (*_-)

Very respectfully,
?JAL[/quote]

hello jal…thanks for the reply… yes it will be so nice to meet a lot of different type of fans…i"ll looking forward to it

Hello ! Thank you for coming to Japan! I live in saitama, Japan. I want to meet you if a plan matches. but ,English is not possible…(T_T)
I’m hiro’s friend !

[quote=Mina_tatsu]Hello ! Thank you for coming to Japan! I live in saitama, Japan. I want to meet you if a plan matches. but ,English is not possible…(T_T)
I’m hiro’s friend ![/quote]

kyaaa…souka…atashi no nihonggo wa chotto warui kedo, i still can understand you :slight_smile: nice to know you tatsu…u live near me…we can meet in matsubaradanchi eki…ii ka?

Yokatta! Nihongo jouzu desune! !I can speak only Japanese… (^^;;
My station is Minamiurawa Eki. Because I am near, I can go to Komatsubaradanchi Eki.
Twitter follow shimasune!

Welcome to Japan!
I’m from the LPU group(comunity) JAPAN LP FANS and we are planning an offline meeting.
Go to http://www.linkinpark.com/group/japanlpfans/forum/topics/2012 and leave a comment…

So Do I! :smiley:

[quote=Ryan Voight]So Do I! :D[/quote]when i was in tokyo i also met a LPU’er, Junko.
She’s great, she learned me too eat sushi ^^

Hi and welcome to Japan! I would love to meet and get to know you, since there are no LPUers around me…but I’m a student, so I’m not free very often:( I speak both English and Japanese. My house is near Shibuya:)

I envy u so much… :slight_smile:

kisses ^^

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=Ryan Voight]So Do I! :D[/quote]when i was in tokyo i also met a LPU’er, Junko.
She’s great, she learned me too eat sushi ^^

moshi moshi! shibuya…near the hachiko statue right?wow.that will be great to meet you guys… :slight_smile: when do u have free time?

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]I envy u so much… :slight_smile:

kisses ^^

I wanna say thanks to Aki, Numb_kid and Hitomi neechan, Mina_sha0904 for spending a wonderfull time with me in Japan…i bought a thousand suns cd+dvd japan edition…:slight_smile: thanks alot guys :slight_smile: