I will be honest

I HATED the idea of Chester singing for another band and so I have avoided opening any links or info related to STP…until this morning I decided to watch a clip of him singing “Down”
…And he did not disappoint it was awesome I don’t think he will make me a fan but now I’m listening

I was at the show in Bethlehem, PA last night, and it was fantastic! Everybody in the band seemed to be having a ridiculously great time, the crowd was super into the show, and Chester was brilliant on especially the heavier songs like Wicked Garden. As long as this doesn’t take him away from LP for too long, I’m totally on board!

Couple of my pics from last night, if anybody’s interested:

I’ll be adding more pics to a set on Flickr over the next few days/weeks.

Chester with STP is awesome!! I can’t wait to see them play in Boston on Monday!!! They are also playing some of my favorite STP songs, even cooler.

I’m not too crazy about it either. But with LP literally releasing new stuff simultaneously, how can we complain.

But for the record, I’d much rather see more DBS than STP.

[quote=Brandon Torio]I’m not too crazy about it either. But with LP literally releasing new stuff simultaneously, how can we complain.

But for the record, I’d much rather see more DBS than STP.
[/quote]

Agree! I really happy for Chester and I support him being part of STP too now. If they come to Belgium (as LP barely ever does, but DBS and FM did on their first/only EU tours), I would definitely go… But I wouldn’t follow them as closely as I’ve been doing with LP, mainly because I’m not THAT much into them. I also preferred DBS. :slight_smile:

I saw Chester play with STP at the Musicares event this year. I was a skeptic until I saw him perform with them. He was having so much fun and brought a ton if energy, of course. I think it’s great when musicians branch out into side gigs, because it makes them happy, and that will spread all around.

thanks for sharing those pics, imsiobhan!! im so excited to see Chester with STP on Sept 18, Orlando[ugeek]

Omg yes, i sooo disagreed with the fact Chester singing w. STP , the song out of time was great yes, because chester sang it . BUT , i would always tell my boyfriend i REFUSE it listen to STP if chester leaves Linkin Park.