If you could ask them ONE question

If you could meet the fine gentlemen of Linkin Park and you could ask them ONE question, what would you ask them?
[signature]

There’s another thread about this topic already.

I would ask: May I hug you? :DD

So don’t care if there’s already a thread, I’m badass like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[signature]

[quote=GingerPhoenix]So don’t care if there’s already a thread, I’m badass like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=GingerPhoenix]So don’t care if there’s already a thread, I’m badass like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

so post the link of the old thread already! -.-

(I searched and did not find it!)

I think you guys worry too much about these rules…

Chemist999 I know I’m not, but it’s fun to pretend is it not [razz] Thanks for the links purrfect (with a name like that, you must be a cat person :slight_smile: )
[signature]

Seeing you’re a new member, you should know that the rules is what makes the LPU work. You should start following them like everyone else.

Aww man, now I know why I didn’t find that thread before. As I’m still on a free trail membership, I can’t get into certain things and it appears that the fore-mentioned thread is one of those things. That sucks.
[signature]

[quote]
EvoOba wrote:
Seeing you’re a new member, you should know that the rules is what makes the LPU work. You should start following them like everyone else. [/quote]

Ahhnn… And who is not following? Me? I don’t remember doing anything against this “rules”… If expressing an opinion is against the rules I’m out.

[quote=Camila M][quote]
EvoOba wrote:
Seeing you’re a new member, you should know that the rules is what makes the LPU work. You should start following them like everyone else. [/quote]

Ahhnn… And who is not following? Me? I don’t remember doing anything against this “rules”… If expressing an opinion is against the rules I’m out.[/quote]

Like(?) [mrgreen]

Does anyone can please show me where are the forum rules?

[quote=Camila M][quote]
EvoOba wrote:

Ahhnn… And who is not following? Me? I don’t remember doing anything against this “rules”… If expressing an opinion is against the rules I’m out.[/quote]

You said yourself right above that WE take the rules a little too seriously. That shows that you’re disobeying the rules or a few of them.

EvoOba wrote:

Yes I said that. If this is disobeying the rules… Sorry mom! lol So, If you can please show me where’s the forum rules I promise never to annoy you old ‘world owner’ members again

[quote=Camila M]EvoOba wrote:

Yes I said that. If this is disobeying the rules… Sorry mom! lol So, If you can please show me where’s the forum rules I promise never to annoy you old ‘world owner’ members again[/quote]

The search button is up there for a reason you know. Chat rules here, same goes for the forum. You can also read the Terms of Service you know… http://www.lpunderground.com/forum/help_site_feedback/2316523

And not in the mood to fight over BS like this.

Those aren’t really rules, or apply to forums, or official. Just general chat help

Havent been able to log into LPU for awhile, cleaning up happening now.

Please search the forums before making duplicate threads

CLOSED