I'm BACK with a gifted LPU12 package. Who gave it to me?

Good evenin’ everyone. I have been an LP fan since 2000 or so. I was one of the first 500 subs to the LPU and I’ve seen them … gosh 6-7 times. I flew to see them in Chicago for PR in '04 I believe. I drove to Memphis to see them then jumped in the car the next morning and drove to New Orleans to see them the next day. I got to see them during Summer Sanitarium in Atlanta with Metallica too.

Unfortunately, I was not able to keep up my LPU subscriptions due to money matters. I have not even been able to see them since Atlanta.

But now, out of the blue a box arrives in the mail. I hand it to my daughter as I drive to our apt. She opens it up. I don’t even remember what she said, but she hands me the shirt that is wrapped around the CD… it’s the complete LPU12 package.

When I got the email in November about this package I was all like ‘dang, I wish I could get that’… but again. Money matters prevented it.

So yeah, this had been gifted to me. And I have NO idea who did so.

I was pretty visible here on the boards back in the day. I averaged 500+ posts per day at my height and it was instrumental in getting me a place on the Street Team in '04. (wow has it really been that long???)

Anyway, whoever you are out there that bought this for me: this is very sweet and thoughtful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart :slight_smile:

Webyvonne/Evie

Awesome read, welcome back

wow…that was sweet gift… congratulation :smiley:

You’re lucky or you have a fan in love. [mrgreen]

Welcome home! I’ve been here since LPU7 so we may not have crossed paths in the past, but nonetheless, hi!

Seems you have a secret admirer? Or maybe a really good, close, secret, invisible ninja friend

Great, just great!

That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you, and whoever did that has a big heart :slight_smile: