I'm doomed

I admit it. I’m a facebook addict.

I just searched for a “Like” button here on the LPU forums.

I’m doomed

haha :smiley:
well yeah a like button would be awesome in here!!! i would love that! awesome idea man!

I am a facebook addict too! no doubt

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:
well yeah a like button would be awesome in here!!! i would love that! awesome idea man!

[/quote]
NONONONO!!! Please no Like button!

I dont want this to be like FB in anykind!

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:

[/quote]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SinisterNL][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:

[/quote]

[/quote]

okay sorry i got you wrong then :frowning: :smiley:
[/quote]

haha funny conversation [lol]
I don’t want a like button neither.
Best argument against: That wouldn’t be Mikish. And LPU has to be Miksih.
Other aguments: a like button causes non-sense posts and threads, I hate facebook and this would cause lazy people to just ‘like’ something and not comment anymore.

But how about a ‘Mikish!’-Button ? [biggrin]

[quote=Jats].
Other aguments: a like button causes non-sense posts and threads, I hate facebook and this would cause lazy people to just ‘like’ something and not comment anymore.[/quote]

Nuff’ said

[quote=SinisterNL]I admit it. I’m a facebook addict.

I just searched for a “Like” button here on the LPU forums.

I’m doomed
[/quote]
OMG great!!! it’s not only me :smiley:

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SinisterNL][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:

[/quote]

[/quote]

okay sorry i got you wrong then :frowning: :smiley:
[/quote]

haha funny conversation [lol]
I don’t want a like button neither.
Best argument against: That wouldn’t be Mikish. And LPU has to be Miksih.
Other aguments: a like button causes non-sense posts and threads, I hate facebook and this would cause lazy people to just ‘like’ something and not comment anymore.

But how about a ‘Mikish!’-Button ? [biggrin][/quote]

1 person like this
[lol]

[quote=regi][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SinisterNL][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:

[/quote]

[quote=Jats][quote=regi][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SinisterNL][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha :smiley:

[/quote]

[/quote]

A mikish button would be mikish! [biggrin] I guess i’m starting to replace cool with mikish in my mind xD

btw “Fact of the day” Did you know: Mike is that mikish he buys fruits at “apple” stores.

Maybe not doomed, just searched for something your famailr with :smiley:

[quote=Zoscha]
A mikish button would be mikish! [biggrin] I guess i’m starting to replace cool with mikish in my mind xD

btw “Fact of the day” Did you know: Mike is that mikish he buys fruits at “apple” stores.[/quote]

Fuck yeah, this brings me in a better moode … Mikish!

hmm … I got one: Mike is so Mikish that he uses doesn’t really wear contacts, the contacts are wearing Mike, because he is so Mikish.

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]

btw “Fact of the day” Did you know: Mike is that mikish he buys fruits at “apple” stores.[/quote]

Fuck yeah, this brings me in a better moode … Mikish!

hmm … I got one: Mike is so Mikish that he uses doesn’t really wear contacts, the contacts are wearing Mike, because he is so Mikish.
[/quote]

[biggrin]
Mike is so mikish, he is not sad because it rains, it rains because he is sad ^^

Ahah you’re not the only one! I’m a FB addicted as well xD
ps: a “like” button would be really cool we gotta ask to Adam! :smiley:

Lol wow, When I had it I was never to into it, Had quite a couple of people I know on it but meh. If you wanna talk to me call me or just text me xD

NNOOOOO!! NO LIKE button! never!!

Don’t get sucked into facebook! (just watch south park with the FB episode)

[quote=SinisterNL]Don’t get sucked into facebook! (just watch south park with the FB episode)
[/quote]

haha I know that one, but it’s very weird … and almost true.
I don’t want a like-button neither, but I guess it depends on your opinion about facebook.

[quote=Jats][quote=SinisterNL]Don’t get sucked into facebook! (just watch south park with the FB episode)
[/quote]

haha I know that one, but it’s very weird … and almost true.
I don’t want a like-button neither, but I guess it depends on your opinion about facebook.

You can’t see it? It’s right there. >