I'm so angry & can't place it -

I apologize if there is another thread for this -

I’m so angry & sad. Im sure many feel the same way. I don’t feel like I can talk to others about my grief because I feel they wouldnt understand. How do you explain hurt & tears for someone you’ve never met, yet know?

This second, I’m mostly angry but that changes moment to moment. Seems I fluctuate between anger & tears.

I’m also really, really pissed off.

Many of us suffer from depression & continue to hang around. I’m not quantifying anyone’s pain - I have no idea what others suffer & I’m not judging. I’m just … sad.

I know u are upset about chester and i know how u feel i have depression too it get to me alot and there have been time i can’t take life. But i just think about my boys and chester. U have to remember that chester was fighting with his demons and depression after chris die it got bad and his demons took hem away from us. Not hem.

I know Hilary, & you’re right. We don’t know his pain or what he suffered. We can only imagine the magnitude his decision has had on his family & band mates. He has destroyed lives. How do children & wives recover from a tragedy like this?! I can’t even imagine what they are going through. My heart breaks for them & I pray that they can find some sort of peace.

I also cry for us - LP fans.

I listen to & read lyrics hoping to find answers. There are no answers. His choice is finite.
If anything, One More Light leaves more questions than answers.

As hard as it seems, all of us have to accept it somehow and give it a place. Everyone copes and griefs in their own way, but know we’re all in this together. If you need us, just reach out to us!

Thank you, Rick.

I know I’m not alone in this grief & I’m sad for all of us.

I think after the tribute show, I’ve got to put LP away for awhile.