[insert totally nifty topic here]

And this is what you’ll do!
IMG_6238

Nope!NOOOPE!NEVER!
Urgh…I’m going to play it… :see_no_evil: I’m sure I’ll regret it… :see_no_evil: :skull:

EDIT: what do you find cute there??! There’s nothing cute! :frowning: :skull:

:anguished: what do you mean?? That voiiiiceee hahaha
And those eyeeeees :sweat_smile:

Only the kid voice… the rest is SCARY! :see_no_evil: :sob:

@the_termin8r this came up on twitter

HU are making a documentary?!?! Seems more a bit like LPTV in a way. I did not even know, this is part 6

Speaking of documentaries, has anyone seen Believer yet?

@AJ_7 , there’s another HU song out. Not sure I like this one either.

Thanks for the tag! Oh no, It got taken off. Can’t find it anywhere else either. Wonder if that was a leak.

I found this, it has a link to the song:

Yeah not fond of it either. Very repetitive and slightly annoying. On another note I started loving Gotta Let Go!

Probably, there’s nothing on spotify yet and there’s no official post on their channel.

For any animal lovers.

The honey badger is probably my second fav land animal. lol

@rickvanmeijel

Awww how sad. I haven’t been really following his videos lately, so I don’t really care that much :smile:

I wonder if he’ll get a sudden spike of views from people rewatching his stuff.

Could be if this video stars trending

I doubt it would, if anything, he might have lost subs. Some part of my is convinced that when I started watching him he was sitting at just over 600K subs, now he’s below the 600K. I say ‘some part of me’ because for some reason I can’t remember if it really was, or if it was another channel, or if I’m just imagining it.

Gift to myself by myself… hehe… :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Anyone know where I can find the vid from that interview(?) i guess? I’ve never seen that.
tumblr_m6345lu7yF1qkolxgo1_r1_250

Judging by the looks of Mike and Phoenix in the background, I’d say this is from the MTM era. No idea what video though. Asian tour LPTV or something?

Tonight a blood moon will be visible! Not in North America though, sorry :smile:

I’ll keep a look out for it, though I doubt I’ll see anything.