Interviewing Chester

If you guys are interested & on Twitter @dallassf is interviewing Chester tonight and curious what LP fans would like to know :slight_smile: send him a tweet!

Thanks guys :slight_smile: much love

How’s the twins going ! What’s being a rock daddy to 6 kiddies like on tour all the tiME?

I tweeted your question for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[quote=Kristyne]If you guys are interested & on Twitter @dallassf is interviewing Chester tonight and curious what LP fans would like to know :slight_smile: send him a tweet!

Thanks guys :slight_smile: much love[/quote]

When did he figure out the moment he had a special talent both with his melodic voice and his rough scream voice. What did he do to make both of those voices better and into what it is today. How can someone who wants to learn to scream, start?

When did it hit him that he was a big time rock star and how did he react to that moment…I no wen I c how many peeps show luv for them at shows along with all the other life changing expirences I think to myself that has to b an awesome feeling

Awesome guys! I screen shot the questions to him - and he definitely says he’ll be asking about the twins :slight_smile:

Check it out :wink:

That’s awesome! Dallas went right after a song I actually took video of from when I went to the Vancouver show. Glad Chester went in depth and straight out with it. Thanks for passing those on Kristyne.

Here’s the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30pfjQ6DC04&feature=plcp