Is Manchester presale sold out already?

I used my code when I went to buy a standing ticket but this message keeps appearing
’‘Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.’’

Any ideas?

Hmmm…I guess that it could be as I didn’t have that problem earlier :confused:
Have you tried to search other tickets to see if those work?

[quote=Lisa Boyle]Hmmm…I guess that it could be as I didn’t have that problem earlier :confused:
Have you tried to search other tickets to see if those work?[/quote]

I tried looking for seating tickets and they came up right away but they’re a tad more expensive and I was wanting standing. Maybe I should wait till Friday? I don’t know.

[quote=Andrew Girvan][quote=Lisa Boyle]Hmmm…I guess that it could be as I didn’t have that problem earlier :confused:
Have you tried to search other tickets to see if those work?[/quote]

I tried looking for seating tickets and they came up right away but they’re a tad more expensive and I was wanting standing. Maybe I should wait till Friday? I don’t know.[/quote]

Hmmm…I don’t want to give you bad advice and you miss out but if it was me then I think I would try and get standing tickets on general release :confused:
Alternatively, O2 priority tickets goes on sale tomorrow and the Live Nation pre-sale is Thursday.
I can’t imagine that every standing ticket is sold out before general release so you’ll probably get them then xx

Hi there, how do we access the Live Nation pre sale on thursday, and what time does it start? I’ve been having the same problems with Ticketmaster and i don’t want to miss out!

[quote=DominoShark]Hi there, how do we access the Live Nation pre sale on thursday, and what time does it start? I’ve been having the same problems with Ticketmaster and i don’t want to miss out!
[/quote]

In all honesty I am not 100%. I THINK that you just need an account as I did it back in 2010 and I think that was all I needed to have

Sorry, do you mean a Live Nation account or an account here? I didn’t get the LPU code, so i won’t be able to use that. :confused: Thanks very much for your help though!

[quote=DominoShark]Sorry, do you mean a Live Nation account or an account here? I didn’t get the LPU code, so i won’t be able to use that. :confused: Thanks very much for your help though!
[/quote]

LiveNation, and no problem! :slight_smile:
Having a Ticketmaster one might be the one you need though, you could always Google it and see what comes up? xx

Great, i’ll try both. :slight_smile: Thanks again! x

According to the Live Nation site presales will start at 9am.

Hmm, i’ll be at work at 9, but maybe i can find a way around it. Thanks for letting me know! Fingers crossed we both get our tickets!

No, I don’t think they are as there are limited tickets for every pre-sale to allow other priority members to buy ticket e.g 02 Priority

Managed to grab a standing ticket from the LiveNation presale yesterday! Thanks again for your help guys! I can’t wait for November – Hopefully i’ll see you there!

[quote=DominoShark]Managed to grab a standing ticket from the LiveNation presale yesterday! Thanks again for your help guys! I can’t wait for November – Hopefully i’ll see you there!
[/quote]

Yayyyy I’m really glad! :smiley:

[quote=DominoShark]Managed to grab a standing ticket from the LiveNation presale yesterday! Thanks again for your help guys! I can’t wait for November – Hopefully i’ll see you there!
[/quote]

Awesome! see you there :smiley: