Is this the Cover Picture for new Single: Castle of Glass?

Saw this in one of the website and looks cool [cool]
2 more days to go for the official release of the song video !!!

also found this troll pic :smiley:

looks legit to me… :3

They said until 3 million people download the Medal for Honor beta, they will release the music video. Idk if that’s the official pic for castle of glass but it looks badass.

Yeah they have told but 2 more days to go for the official video release so no need to wait for MOHW stuff i guess :smiley:

lol looks like the Witch King from Lord of the Rings. would be pretty cool tho.

I seriously hope so! I wouldn’t doubt that it’s the cover, it’s keeping in tone with all the lyrics videos and previous crazy artwork :smiley:

it looks sick!!!

[quote=DLB]lol looks like the Witch King from Lord of the Rings. would be pretty cool tho.

[quote=Richoguy13]I seriously hope so! I wouldn’t doubt that it’s the cover, it’s keeping in tone with all the lyrics videos and previous crazy artwork :smiley:

The previous cover like Hybrid theory, Meteora or Minutes to midnight I found better…but it’s also good.

yes, it’s legitimate. the proof here

[quote=AberuLP]yes, it’s legitimate. the proof here
[/quote]
awesome!! can’t wait to grab mine!

I think it’s not. The ebay promo could be a fake.
And to be honest, I don’t like it either. The figure looks like death in person. Such things are typically used by pure metal bands, not by LP. I hope this creepy cover is not the cover for this beautyful song.

[quote=AberuLP]yes, it’s legitimate. the proof here
[/quote]

Two words - “Just aWeSoMe” !!! [cool]

My question is "Whether they have officially announced the release of CD with that cover ??? I searched for info in google and found nothing much about it !!!

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I think it’s not. The ebay promo could be a fake.
And to be honest, I don’t like it either. The figure looks like death in person. Such things are typically used by pure metal bands, not by LP. I hope this creepy cover is not the cover for this beautyful song.

it’s an authentic promo, the single is yet to be released

I love Castle of Glass as a single! Good idea!

It’s the promo CD.

That’s pretty legit for just a promo CD.