It sucks that there is no Europe Tour until now!

It’s annoying. Living Things it out since June 2012 and until than there was no Europe show and now they are still planning on a new Record? I mean after MTM they were here for three or more Tours I guess.
Maybe some of the european fans feel the same way ^^

I know, I saw them twice in 2011 (last time iTunes Festival, London) and they haven’t been back since :frowning:

So you’re telling me that the May - June tour that took place in Europe that year was nothing? Just because they didn’t visit your country doesn’t mean they didn’t tour.
And as for the UK, they always play it, they skipped it once and British people went nuts. Calm down, there are places in the world they’ve never been before and fans there cope with it and just wait.

I’m sorry but I don’t find it cool to complain about a tour that did happen and a country they skipped just one time.

Let them take rest for a while. They have to work on Joe’s “The Mall” and also new album for 2014 !

I’ve got the same feeling, even I’ve seen them in May last year lol, but I have to agree with Evo and radeep.
I hope they do another euro tour in mid (April, May) or summer (July, August) 2014

yeah, it sucks, but they were in Europe last year, before LT and I guess that’s all we’ll get. I hope that new album will be released in the end of this year or next year maybe and they’ll come here again:)
They don’t have as many concerts as the used to have in the past. and they are working on their side projects. no time I think:((

Especially with this Stone Temple Pilots thing. Still can’t say whether I like it or not.

[quote=Mary ChestersArmy]yeah, it sucks, but they were in Europe last year, before LT and I guess that’s all we’ll get. I hope that new album will be released in the end of this year or next year maybe and they’ll come here again:)
They don’t have as many concerts as the used to have in the past. and they are working on their side projects. no time I think:(([/quote]

Once the next album is out, I’m sure LP will tour Europe first!
check their past concert and their album releases for patterns[cool]

Europe was the first place that LP toured for the LIVING THINGS cycle! Last May and June! They played huge festivals and shows. To be fair, US only got one tour. South America got one tour. Asia is getting one tour. South Africa got one tour.

[quote=ZachLP]Europe was the first place that LP toured for the LIVING THINGS cycle! Last May and June! They played huge festivals and shows. To be fair, US only got one tour. South America got one tour. Asia is getting one tour. South Africa got one tour.
[/quote]
Festivals suck. I know it may be a bit harsh, but that’s the way I see it.

nothing better than festivals. Seeing so many bands in a few days for little money + the camping fun.
I think what you want to say is that a proper tour should consist of a lot headlining shows and they only did a few this time in Europe and more festivals…

I think this could be the new trend. Less touring, more new music so better get used to it :wink:

[quote=tobeii]nothing better than festivals. Seeing so many bands in a few days for little money + the camping fun.
I think what you want to say is that a proper tour should consist of a lot headlining shows and they only did a few this time in Europe and more festivals…

I think this could be the new trend. Less touring, more new music so better get used to it ;)[/quote]
Yep, you’re right. How many of their own shows have they done during the last tour? Three? Four? Festivals just aren’t my cup of tea. :slight_smile:

I hope, they will come next year.
Let’s cross our fingers.

New music is always great…But less touring and more new music doesn’t sound that great to me TBH, especially when it’s less than 80 shows in one cycle! A little too few in my opinion… But oh well, I guess I my wallet doesn’t mind waiting for a EU tour until next album cycle.

Less tour dates means higher quality gigs, since they’ll have more energy. Geez, An, cut the guys some slack! Besides, I’m keeping my hopes up for a European summer tour in 2014 and it may very well include the UK this time. Of course the guys know that us EU gurmies are ‘pissed and mad about it’, but I know the waiting won’t last too long. The end must somehow be nearby, haha! :-b That press conference in Tokyo won’t only be held for The Mall and a game, I suppose, so I’ll be getting ready for some good news soon. :wink:

Even though I am in America, and it’s pretty much guaranteed that LP will always tour their home country, I would much rather see them tour somewhere new first, rather than playing the same places every time out. I’d much rather they tour places like India, or several parts of Asia, Canada, Mexico etc rather than doing another States or European tour.

I have the same feeling about them playing shows in Los Angeles, or southern California all the time, rather than looking at other options to play shows.

Quite honestly, and maybe this is just me, but Linkin Park’s touring seems to get more and more predictable, with an occasional random new stop thrown in the schedule.

Agree! And I’m sad to believe it’s a money thing… [sad] Otherwise they would’ve done places like India ages ago.

[quote=LP13413]Even though I am in America, and it’s pretty much guaranteed that LP will always tour their home country, I would much rather see them tour somewhere new first, rather than playing the same places every time out. I’d much rather they tour places like India, or several parts of Asia, Canada, Mexico etc rather than doing another States or European tour.

I have the same feeling about them playing shows in Los Angeles, or southern California all the time, rather than looking at other options to play shows.

Quite honestly, and maybe this is just me, but Linkin Park’s touring seems to get more and more predictable, with an occasional random new stop thrown in the schedule.

While you’re at it. tell em to comeback to Australia coz we miss em too! Hahaha!

Let’s just be happy that we can all be quite sure that they may be coming to Europe anytime soon. In fact, I’m already saving up, making plans and having my fun with it. The guys will be most likely to come where the most fans are, because they’ve got to put some food on the table, too. Hell, they may very well sh-t chocolate, but they’re also people like us. To be honest, I’m getting sick of the negativity around. Enjoy the fandom while keeping your hopes up and may that damn random stop be the Ziggo Dome/013 soon, haha!