Items for M&G

How many items can be signed?
and how large can the items be?

I believe its only one item that can be signed but I don’t know anything about a specific size (I’ve seen guitars being brought to a M&G) but remember you have to carry that around with you for the rest of the night

Only one. I’ve never heard about any size restrictions but the common sense says it should be something that will pass through the security check and won’t be too uncomfortable to carry around, since you will have to keep it during the whole gig.

[quote=Chemist999]Only one. I’ve never heard about any size restrictions but the common sense says it should be something that will pass through the security check and won’t be too uncomfortable to carry around, since you will have to keep it during the whole gig.
[/quote]

^this. it should be something small (something you could carry around in your bag or pants pocket or something), and common sense applies (because seriously, you don’t want to be the guy who gets kicked out of a show for bringing something illegal to a M&G).

From others I have also heard you can have a couple things signed but to keep the line moving, you have to get a couple things signed by only one band member on each or one item by all the band members, and yea something smaller would be smart.

Don’t believe there’s a size restriction. I’ve seen guitars, original artwork, clothing, and all sorts of things. The only item they don’t recommend is a CD case. Apparently Sparpies don’t do well on it. I had the band sign the event program when I went. Don’t forget to bring your ID to get in!

Yeah, I think that there’s no restriction of the size of the objetc, but they say that specifically one will be signed. In 2010, I went to a concert in São Paulo - Brazil, and Chester came down once to the crown, just in my front, and he didn’t get up on the fence, he sang breaking the habit with me, and I could give some hugs on him… By the way, there’s a lot of photos and videos of this moment, and I’ll make a poster of one photo, that me and chester are singin together, and ask him to sign it ^^

[size=14]Does anyone know how many people get chosen for each M&G ? There are (150) signed up for the chance so far, to the show I’m going to in a couple of weeks… Just wondered what my chances are. Thanks! Jackie[/size][wink]